Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.5

[DE]Rebecca

57 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.5

Changes:

• Slightly reduced the range of the Mortar Bombards mortar projectiles.

THANK YOU!!

Can the range of the mortar turrets also be reduced? Id like to get some fishing done in peace without having to clear the nearby camps first.

Meanwhile, Kubrows and Kavats STILL have the bug that came with the PoE update, and are physically unable to get through doors and openings of basically any size. Putting aside the universal vacuum debate, this alone makes using animal companions a chore. They will get stuck everywhere and die on their own, until you've moved 100m+ away and they fall through the map to teleport to you.

If you aren't gonna fix the bug, at least give us the option to tell them to stay where they are so I can move through rooms freely without risk of them following me and either blocking enemy spawns by being unable to leave the spawn room, or dying.

There were a ton of threads on this around the PoE update and I'm pretty sure none of them got any sign of being acknowledged. I may have missed something, and if so I apologize, but this is ridiculous. While the bug may have existed in weaker forms in the past, with the companions getting bugged sometimes, it was never this serious, and everyone in the threads acknowledge it as coming with the PoE update.

37 минут назад, MusashiKid сказал:

4p61Pkm.jpg

errrm, somehow all of Captura scenes become unlocked for me, eventhough I didn't buy any captura scenes lately

also..... my operator seems like produced body double, literal body

(note : I DIDN'T HAVE THIS SCENE BEFORE HOTFIX)

Edit : it seems that body doubling only happens in Manduka Suit, because when I tried Zariman suit, it doesn't happen

Показать контент

O3qn7lV.jpg

Manduka Suit

Показать контент

r9v7zJI.jpg

Zariman Suit

also, when I try to change the suit, get out from the menu and then go back to customize menu, the name will show 'Manduka Suit' instead of 'Zariman Suit'

Показать контент

Before closing the menu

jsIXzgI.jpg

Показать контент

After closing the menu and then reopen it

3cllNiY.jpg

I can confirm it is Manduka Suit that is bugged after this "hotfix"

TMWhdeQ.jpg

38hk1FE.jpg

The warframe remains stuck in the capture position after capturing a target in a bounty, you need to do an emote to snap out of it. And quitting squad while waiting for other squad members at the Cetus entrance door completely freezes the game, not even Alt+F4 doesn't work, you have to Ctrl+Alt+Del and end process...

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Certain Caves in the Plains can now be more indepthly explored (Operation: Plague Star will bring more gameplay to these expanded Caves). In a future Update, these Caves will be eligible for Bounty and Incursion missions!

And kuva farms and prime farming? 

• Removed Lotus transmission from End of Mission screen when going from Plains back to Cetus when you haven't done anything.

Once I was on my way to do some fishing, prowling along with Ivara.  Without realizing it, I pickpocketed some birds.  Just stole their wings while they were just minding their own business.  Then I realized I didn't bring my mining laser so I turned back around.  I have never felt more shame at the Lotus telling me "good job"

Sky Archwing Enablers are no longer able to be spawned in the hallway between Cetus and the Plains. Enablers spawned in the hallway were found to be unusable anyways.

and yet im stuck in the hallway between the two doors, neither will open and im in my archwing, i really dont wanna give up all my sentient cores i just got x.x

and anyone that joins my squad is immediately disconnected

Archived