Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.5.1

[DE]Rebecca

On 11/11/2017 at 12:37 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

La8bJBz.jpg

CyQayV8.jpg

A Grineer drop pod froze and hanging above the ground as seen in the above pic.

I'm not sure what performance optimization were those which was mentioned in the previous hotfix but as seen from the above pic, the RAM usage as gone up to 1,180-1190ish. The RAM usage was average 1100-1150ish previously before this hotfix which now included all the new caves. I am afraid if it hits beyond 1,200 it will crash a lot of PC, including low-end ones.

Edit: Indeed I crashed a few times during bounty. It seems this hotfix has revived the ram spike at the gate and the crash in active bounty missions.

WAR-1508694

WAR-1508926

WAR-1508965

WAR-1508258

WAR-1509092

WAR-1509514

WAR-1510377

WAR-1510893

WAR-1508290

WAR-1511387

WAR-1511369

Guess I'll stop here because I think as long as the ram memory spiked with the Friday hotfix is not fixed, the war numbers will keep coming.

PS. Every thing works at least fine before Friday's hotfix.

So I suppose that after more than a week of the Raptor mission being bugged in that you can't blow up the chutes, thus halting the progress of newer players to advance beyond Neptune to the point of actually being able to use the Operator and enjoy Plains as it was intended to be, there still is no fix even after numerous complaints and lodgings regarding this issue. Well done once again on making the game look better, but still unplayable....

This update SEVERELY broke Defection Kavor AI....I can maybe manage one or 2 squads before the AI breaks....and that is IF it doesnt break on the 1st or 2nd squad....Never really liked this game type anyway, jsut doing it for the harrow systems...after that its going back into the void from wence it came....

8 hours ago, Dar.Karon said:

And still no Nekros Prime wing flaps for Deluxe. I know they weren't intended, but c'mon, man. You have to admit, they looked awesome.

All deluxe skins remove the prime things,why should they make nekros the exception? lol

Don't get me wrong,I bought the Nekros Irkalla Collection because absolutely love Nekros and the skin,but the wings were annoying for me, and weren't supposed to be there.

Archived