Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.5.1

[DE]Rebecca

17 hours ago, Cameron_Hall said:

Reposting from the previous hotfix thread:

Meanwhile, Kubrows and Kavats STILL have the bug that came with the PoE update, and are physically unable to get through doors and openings of basically any size. Putting aside the universal vacuum debate, this alone makes using animal companions a chore. They will get stuck everywhere and die on their own, until you've moved 100m+ away and they fall through the map to teleport to you.

If you aren't gonna fix the bug, at least give us the option to tell them to stay where they are so I can move through rooms freely without risk of them following me and either blocking enemy spawns by being unable to leave the spawn room, or dying.

There were a ton of threads on this around the PoE update and I'm pretty sure none of them got any sign of being acknowledged. I may have missed something, and if so I apologize, but this is ridiculous. While the bug may have existed in weaker forms in the past, with the companions getting bugged sometimes, it was never this serious, and everyone in the threads acknowledge it as coming with the PoE update.

And here I was, thinking that I simply had such horrible lags...

18 hours ago, Agent40Infinity said:

Eyyy

untitled_by_agent40-dbtdp7j.png

warframe0073_by_agent40-dbtdp29.jpg

what syandana is that sweetpea? 

it looks like the infested one, but appears to have a day of the dead skin on it?

maybe its just the angle but im curious which it is. 

plz lemme know~ thnks

scratch that, looking through them it appears its the dotd igaro.

the angle just made it look like that one infested syandana for some reason

Please revert whatever "perfomance improvement" you guys think you did on update 22.2.5.0 because the map Plains on Eidolon became a Pain on Mycolon for every match that I'm on a squad. I'm getting shorter loadings but the game keeps on pulling short freezes afte the mission starts, I'm getting occasionaly disconected from host because of that. One of these freezes was so long it got me sent back to LOGIN SCREEN.

In game it claims to use between 500MB and 1.4GB, Windows Manager says the game is using over 2.5GB RAM. And please, never again make another update, not even something as small as 8 MB hotfix on a friday, because it'll stay broken for the rest of the weekend and it's likely only going to be looked upon on a monday and fixed on a Tuesday.

I've been frustrated with the game to the point of raging due to imbalance or some meta gimmick, but never before ragequit Warframe because of freezes/stuttering.

And YES. I have used Cache Optimization After update 22.2.5.1

18 minutes ago, Duduminador said:

Please revert whatever "perfomance improvement" you guys think you did on update 22.2.5.0 because the map Plains on Eidolon became a Pain on Mycolon for every match that I'm on a squad. I'm getting shorter loadings but the game keeps on pulling short freezes afte the mission starts, I'm getting occasionaly disconected from host because of that. One of these freezes was so long it got me sent back to LOGIN SCREEN. 

Welcome to my life...

3 hours ago, Duduminador said:

In game it claims to use between 500MB and 1.4GB, Windows Manager says the game is using over 2.5GB RAM. And please, never again make another update, not even something as small as 8 MB hotfix on a friday, because it'll stay broken for the rest of the weekend and it's likely only going to be looked upon on a monday and fixed on a Tuesday.

I've been frustrated with the game to the point of raging due to imbalance or some meta gimmick, but never before ragequit Warframe because of freezes/stuttering.

The in-game FPS counter, frame time, and ram usage only indicates VRAM, or RAM used by your graphics card. That's why it's so little.

somethings wrong with hok

leveled my zaw to 30 and brought to him, gave it a 5000 stance finishing touch and he said "polarize a slot" i took an Y polarity, ok, next step name it.. gave it a name, so far so good

now the problem: the polarized slot is not polarized -.- none of the slots was changed at all. DE check hok, he might be a part of the thievesguild or a spy of the grineer or something in the midage time we slit his ear for stuff like that and ran him out of the town

ok, it fixed itself, had to return to the ship (eventhough i was there 3 times last night with no effect at all) but now my zaw has a negative capacitiy, at least it works some how

6 hours ago, deathmora said:

Hello everyone.
I would like to know if equinox prime will come out one day. I know that it is a very hard warrior to model basic but in prime it will be a real feat.
i wish all the warframe team good luck to the dev and all the warframe people.

It will at some point. If i am not mistaken, they said everything will get a prime eventually.

Archived