[DE]Rebecca

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.2.5.1

7 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Plains of Eidolon:

Fixes:

- Clipped the budding wings of various species of fish. We will be collecting your favourite screenshots in honor of the day the fish flew too close to the sun.  

- Fixed an issue where all Captura scenes were marked as owned. Sorry, Fashion Framers.

- Fixed a crash that would occur when leaving the Dojo.

- Fixed an issue with textures on Eximus units.

- Fixed various crashes.

Fixed people owning all the scenes by accident.  Didn't fix the Plains of Eidolon captura scene being tradeable when it states it is in the item description...

• Upvote 1

Had just enough time to cool off my Ember in Teshin's pool while showing off the Conclave sigil, while also forgetting to include the red text. Oh well lol

VklroqZ.jpg

I'm so glad I got to use the Plains capture scene at least once in my lifetime (all that ostron standing would genuinely kill me trying to get it)

hHiQmmC.png

Olyt9Lk.jpg

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, PepsiMan said:

What about universal vacuum fix?

They said that Plains of Eidolon did release with a universal vacuum when answering questions in Dev Stream 100. It is just 3m so it is barely noticeable.

3 minutes ago, Dar.Karon said:

Do you have a quote of this coming with PoE? I'm fairly sure the Kubrows and Kavats are simply having pathfinding issues because DE had to update them for the Plains and somehow missed the fact that doors are a thing that exist. I'm fairly certain that if they don't get around to fixing it now, it may come with Operation: Plague Star or whatever this operation's name will be.

Literally every single thread related to the bug attributes it to PoE. Yes, there were some pathing issues in the past, and yes, they had did get bugged. But it was never so severe that they were physically unable to get through basically every single door, passageway, or opening, with very, very few exceptions.

Of course I'm not going to have a quote of DE saying it coming with PoE, either, because, as I said in the post, they haven't commented on it.

Edited by Cameron_Hall
  • Upvote 1