Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth room bug: Voice lines STILL not playing when getting infected before glast gambit

AnonymousUserTheOnly

I was infected before I even completed Natah, and I removed the cyst from my excalibur.  During that encounter, I got ONE voice line from helminth, and the standard removal voice line from ordis.  However, after receiving the infection on all my other frames since then, I have NEVER heard a single voice line from helminth.  I have since completed Glast Gambit, and STILL have no helminth voice lines.  My only thoughts on the matter would be to have no flags set on the room other than having a cyst on the frame OR using nidus, but somewhere there is a hidden link to Glast Gambit that is deadlocking the helminth voice files in the state of available or not available.  If there is anything I can do to aid in the actions, short of taking a video(no video-taking software, sadly), please tell me.

I also unfortunately was infected upon returning to the game (when PoE came out) after a long time without knowing what happened, and didn't complete the Glast Gambit quest until today. No Helminth lines at all, used the chair after completing the quest on one of my frames, only Ordis said anything. Only reason I know there is even a thing called Helminth is because of the wiki.

• 2 weeks later...