Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No bounty reward/standing or other bounties.

Frostyinferno

I'm a new player, and I've gotten to venus/mercury and was on my way to the mars junction. When doing the bounty "Prove Yourself", after completing, I get no actual bounty reward, and there are no new bounties posted, only prove yourself. Completing it again also again offers no reward.

After logging out/logging back in, prove yourself is again the only bounty listed, although now it says I've never even completed it.

Update!

I'm now able to receive/complete bounties from Konzu. At the suggestion of helpful other players, I proceeded to Mars junction and unlocked mars. After I went back, Konzu finally had new bounties, however, I STILL HAVE NOT recieved the reward for Prove Yourself, nor the standing for it. After doing one of the random bounties, it appears to have actually completed, and actually gave me the reward.

So, mostly fixed. Kind of sucks I got nothing from Prove Yourself, but whatever.

So if you get this bug, try either accepting a new quest if you have one, or proceeding and completing a new mission/junction, and it may fix it.