Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot start Saya's Vigil because the first bounty never gets marked as complete

Frostyinferno

15 hours ago, stellan0r said:

same for me, and after restarting the game the "completed" mark at the Prove Yourself bounty vanishes and I can do it again (and again and again)

Yup. It says does say "completed" briefly after doing it, but Konzo still asks me to "prove myself", Saya's vigil never lets me start it, I actually recieve no reward, and upon game restart, the "completed" mark disappears for me as well, and Konzo's dialogue totally resets to first greetings.

Worth noting is that all these attempts to complete the bounty to start the quest actually count as bounties for the case of the achievement. I now am a "champion of the people" for completing 10 bounties, despite none of them saving or actually rewarding me.

UPDATE: After discussing this bug with other helpful players, I went ahead and did some random missions, and proceeded to unlock Mars Junction. Doing this appeared to reset Konzu, and now he has actual other bounties, although the game still acted like I never completed Prove yourself (Konzu, despite having new bounties, would still remark "You gotta prove yourself first!").

However, after completing a random bounty (capture a grineer commander), Konzu actually gave me a reward/standing and finally stopped asking me to prove myself, and gave me the option to start Saya's Vigil.

That being said, the game never actually registered that I did Prove Yourself, or at least never gave me a reward or standing for that. So that's still bugged. Hope that won't cause any problems in the future. But I was finally able to proceed with the quest. If you have this issue like I did, try doing random non-Cetus missions or unlocking a new junction and see if that changes things.

Edited by Frostyinferno
update

• 3 weeks later...