Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A little ability change for Nezha

IllumiMahdi

Nezha's 2nd ability, Blazing Chakram, is close to useless.

If you could cast it while running however... that would make it really fun. 

Take this scenario for example: You're running in the Plains and you want to get somewhere real fast, run and cast Blazing Chakram to teleport forward without awkwardly stopping and then casting the ability.

This would make Nezha even more versatile than he is, and would be really good for many players.

1 minute ago, Korvos said:

When running in the plains with Nezha, I usually cast Blazing Chakram's to get around quicker. I don't know why you're having difficulties with it

I believe OP is asking for not-locking lower body movement when casting Blazing Chakram so that he can cast it while sprinting.

1 minute ago, LogaMC1995 said:

I believe OP is asking for not-locking lower body movement when casting Blazing Chakram so that he can cast it while sprinting.

Oh I see, I've never seen it as that much of a hindrance to demand a change. I used it before I got my archwing launcher to get around quicker and didn't even notice he locks up his lower body. I'll have to look out for it when I'm online next

1 hour ago, IllumiMahdi said:

Nezha's 2nd ability, Blazing Chakram, is close to useless.

If you could cast it while running however... that would make it really fun. 

Take this scenario for example: You're running in the Plains and you want to get somewhere real fast, run and cast Blazing Chakram to teleport forward without awkwardly stopping and then casting the ability.

This would make Nezha even more versatile than he is, and would be really good for many players.

Having Blazing Chakram be castable while moving would help him greatly. It would make marking enemies before killing them much easier and it would make Nezha's heal worth it rather than forcing him to stand and take fire while he throws his ring.