Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc+Ps4 link

Azullion1

Question

Not sure if this is a thing, but is there any way of linking a ps4 account to a pc account? I started Warframe on PlayStation, took a four year break, and decided to start playing again, only this time on pc. Im asking because I have a lot of gear on the PlayStation that you can no longer get. I would love to rock some of my old primes and arcane helms again. Not to mention the plat I have invested in the PlayStation version... Thanks in advance for the replies and help!

2 answers to this question

Three reasons why this will probably never happen.

1: Sony doesn't want crossplay with Microsoft because Sony's created a "special environment." (This is their usual answer to crossplay, it's not exclusive to WF)

2: DE is under contract to not even allow Console players to transfer over to PC. If they won't even allow that, then I'm sure they're less open to idea of crossplay.

3: It would require DE to sync up the builds between PC and Consoles. If they did that, then either PC players won't get frequent hotfixes like we normally do, or consoles will have buggy, unoptimized builds more often.

Edited by Xion