Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uranus Junction - Orokin Derelict Key

KrakenGuard

Question

To avoid any "Uranus Jokes..." 

Anyhow, one of the requirements for the Uranus Junction is to "Craft an Orokin Derelict Key from the market." So I'm figuring I need to purchase the Blueprint from the market?

However, my issue is : I can't find an Orokin Derelict Key, or an Orokin Key Blueprint, anywhere in the market... I've typed in "Orokin," I've typed in "Derelict" and I've typed in "Key" in the search bar, and I've looked under Equipment > Keys & Drones, but I can't find any Orokin Derelict Keys anywhere.

Could I be missing something? I've tried to look on the wiki, but I'm afraid I haven't really found the answer I'm looking for.

3 answers to this question

10 hours ago, -VV-william said:

https://imgur.com/0Q3R1xn

it does show up, might've ticked the Already Owned box

Oh my god, you're telling me it's those things?

Well, THOSE things showed up no problem! Are those the keys it was telling me about? If that's the case, then I am a complete and utter idiot...

... So now that I know what exactly I'm looking for - I had already bought all the Blueprints yesterday, because those were the only things that came up in the results? And I honestly had no idea that those were the keys. So I crafted one, and... Those are apparently the keys I needed to craft for the Uranus Junction.

WOW, I'm an idiot! I thought it would have said "Orokin Derelict KEY," I had no idea that they were the "Orokin Derelict MISSIONS."

Well, thank you! Now that I know what I'm looking for - and if anyone else has the same problem as I did, having no clue what exactly an Orokin Derelict Key is or looks like, this can serve as a reference of sorts.

GAH! Thank you again! :P