Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More augments needed for underused archwings

DarkRuler2500

There are a ton of archwing skills out there that are currently underperforming by a large margin.
I cannot name them all in this thread but I will start with those skills that I personally would like to see reworked/given a rework by an augment mod.

ITZAL
Locust Drones
Currently the drones do next to nothing damage and are only holding enemies with electricity procs. Sounds nice at first but the proc chance is rather low and almost every CC frame has a better skill. My suggestion is an augment called PIERCING DRONES for giving the drones a railgun-like attack that deals corrosive damage with a very high status effect chance. By doing so the drones can choose their targets from long distance, deal decent damage and by decreasing their armor even be useful in the plains versus the Grineer.

ELYTRON
This frame is lacking destructive power in the plains. Because all skills were balanced around level 30 archwign enemies the scaling is off on the plains where enemy level can reach 60. For this purpose almost all skills of Elytron should be reworked from X damage to X damage + % of enemy max life as damage to be of help in any level scaling.

Warhead
The augment should replace damage type of the rocket from 100% explosion to 50% of either explosion and radiation damage. Also it affects the area with a Fallout effect dealing 3-4% of enemy max life per second to all targets in the vicinity with a high status chance of radiation.

I need to fetch my train now. So I leave this thread a little uncompleted but feel free to comment. :)