Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

framedex.net - your codex companion

fincken

Hope this is the right place to post this.

So I've been working on this hobbyproject for a while now, as I was tired of the google sheets that were thrown around, even though they're really helpful.

http://framedex.net/

I wanted to make something that was easier to use for everyone, and that was mantainable and easy to keep up to date. It's still not completely done, I have some todos listed, but I'm going into a period of finals, and I think the state the site is in now would still be helpful to many.

The idea is that you can keep track of your codex completion, as how it works ingame is not really ideal. (You can't see whether you have mastered an item while browsing blueprints for example. This makes it easier to keep track, especially if you're MR farming.

TODO:

• An add all button for users close to max rank.
  • Star chart completion
  • Show hide founder items
  • Link to wiki
  • responsive design for pads/phones

[UPDATE] 18.12.2017

• Starchart is added
  • responsive design that should work great on most monitors (mobile not yet done)
  • hide/show mastered equipment
  • fixed xp bug on zaw/amp

[KNOWN BUGS] - 17.11.2017

• ZAWS and AMPS award 6000 mastery when clicked instead of 3000. This results in the total xp being too high, but it will display correctly on refresh/reloading the site. The issue is fixed on an upcoming update.
Edited by WhatIfPotato

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...