Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs and Freezing

Zhaan

Hi, let me introduce myself first, im a "veteran" player, i played on many accounts on pc and ps4, i was here since beta (with couple of breaks here and there). I love warframe, and i play it almost every day, normally people around me tend to get interested in the game. in this example my wife. we have two PCs atm. one is "high end" other one not so much. Recently i have started encountering a problem. on a better pc i started to get these weird freezes, video just stops for a 20 seconds up to 5 minutes. audio clips that were last cued (like lotus talking) play till end and then all just stops. i tried obvious: lowering settings, changing resolution, windowed/bodrerless/fullscreen, antivirus (scanning, whitelisting, firewall etc) updating drivers, rolling back drivers, optimizing, verifying, reinstalling etc. the problem got way worse over a couple of days. to the point where i got frozen till the rest of squad finished the mission and i was disconnected from host (usually my wife) or got separated in same mission all by myself. i came to a conclusion that problem occurs when game has to load a lot of enemies or new area (door opens). after ending some tickets to DE i got a single response to send them 2 fires from warframe directory (EE.txt or someting like that) and my Dxdiag.txt. which i did. after that i got no response at all. that made me pretty much helpless going from forum to forum looking for a solution (most of them where the things i already tried) in the end, i tried to install warframe over steam (i had direct client before). and IT WORKED (for a while) few days later same problem started happening on a older computer. and soon after the problem came back on a high end pc AGAIN. so here i am, writing this with no purpose or hope that ill find a solution, just to kinda share my dilemma and dissapointment (in lack of customer support) and to inform that i will be quitting warframe after so many years. good luck to all of u ppl hope to see you in some other games. may RNGesus be with you.