Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaro's Passive

TKDancer

why not make it scale with melee mods or smth?

before people come at my throat saying it would be OP or smth: his passive is literally to come back from the dead by consuming his enemies from the grave(sarcophagus)

the problem is that the dmg doesnt scale at all so his passive pretty much becomes near useless around level 40-50, unless u get lucky with allies killing the enemies u are consuming

I agree with the "come back from the dead" being completely useless since it deals a fixed amount of damage, but the revive is based on damage percent. That said, the good part of his toolkit is the healing on finishers, since that does make you pretty tanky.

Just now, Magnar21 said:

That said, the good part of his toolkit is the healing on finishers, since that does make you pretty tanky.

while i agree that thas the better part of his passive.. i think his "into sarcophagus and back from the dead" bit is so unique and its such a shame we rarely get any use out of it

1 minute ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

kill your partners, return from the dead.

thing is, id rather not annoy my friends/randos and as inaros is a tank, im usually right at the center of the fight, while the partners are far away shooting(cowards)

Two things, the lack of some type of scaling for the sarcophagus siphon is the main issue with it as we cannot fire a secondary with Inaros. If it would work off of EHP, or something (such as cutting directly through to base health). As the only thing that sorta works is the Provoked mod.

What if Inaros could mark (draw in and cover in sand for at least one second?) and devour multiple enemies, in such a manner, to refill his health meter? Inaros is immobile, so something could be added.

The second is the sarcophagus can be dispelled by enemies, maybe it can at least cut through the nully bubble and not be affected by Comba, Scrambus?

Edited by SPARTAN-187.Thanatos
detail & another possibility

33 minutes ago, CriticalFumble said:

If I read the wiki correctly, if an enemy being lifedrained by Inaros is killed by an ally, Inaros gets that kill counted towards a revive.  

Not sure if this is true or not, usually too busy being embarassed when I get downed in an Inaros.  

that is the case yes, if u get lucky and a teammate kills ur target u can revive urself, more common to happen when u have someone in ur team using explosives or a mesa killing everything under the sun

5 hours ago, ScribbleClash said:

Siphon damage can be increased by Provoked.

From the Wiki. This doubles your damage. If this isn't sufficient you may also increase your bleedout timer. Honestly though, his passive shines while you are alive. You gain health back for finishers, why are you even dying?

P.S. It's written Inaros', not Inaro's

doing 80 dmg per tick instead of 40 wont really help me vs enemies with thousands of hp

and again: i think his "into sarcophagus and back from the dead" bit is so unique and its such a shame we rarely get any use out of it

why am i dying? cause sortie 3 enhanced enemies can still chew through my 5k hp and max armor if i leave a single enemy not blinded/doing the scarab dance

5 hours ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

How are you dying in the first place?

elemental/physical enhance sorties are a thing

plus it doesnt matter, this is a discussion on why his on death passive doesnt sacle

Edited by TKDancer