Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transient Fortitude, Harrow, and Augment Mod Suggestions

(PSN)Grim_Dude

Been back into Warframe after a long absence and been stewing on some suggestions after a good amount of play time.

Transient Fortitude: I'm going to get this one out of the way because sweet goodness this has been killing my OCD for some time now (and the most minor thing I could ask for), but I'd like at some point for the -27.5% Ability Duration possibly be rounded to a solid -27% instead for the sake of whole numbers. It keeps throwing me off seein' my overall duration fluctuate between 1% difference when modding a Warframe.

Harrow: This is more so a suggestion of a small rework for the Warframe, mainly changing it to where Penance and Thurible's Aura makes it to where Teammates can also trigger the heal and energy restore to all within the field like how Covenant kinda works. He's a fun support frame, but lacks utility from these two abilities if he can't land the killing blow, if he's sacrificing his shield and energy for his team, they should be able to benefit from the "On Hit Heal" and "On Kill Energy Restore" effects while near him.

Warframe Augments: Now this one I think I've suggested before a long time ago when Augment Mods were first a thing, and this might sound a little crazy, but I at least have three possible suggestions for this.

1: Let Augment mods be able to be place in the Exilus Slot.
2: have 1 or 2 Unique Slots exclusive to Augments, (Also maybe make them like Coolant Leak where you don't have to rank them up since it's so easy to anyway, just my two cents)
3: (Disclaimer: This is the least likely to be taken seriously, just gettin this out there), have them be addable in the Abilities menu, then gradually introduce augments of the same ability, but have it to where only one augment of the same ability can be equipped.

If anything out of all of these, I'd really want Transient Fortitude's .5 removed at the very least, it's so out of place.

Some augments are able to be placed in the exilis already (pure utility ones like nova's portal augment) and I wouldn't mind an augment slot but don't hold your breath. 

Also maybe don't outline your text in white. Those of us with the dark backgrounds prefer not to have bright backgrounds for a reason.

11 hours ago, (PS4)Chris_Robet said:

Some augments are able to be placed in the exilis already (pure utility ones like nova's portal augment) and I wouldn't mind an augment slot but don't hold your breath. 

Also maybe don't outline your text in white. Those of us with the dark backgrounds prefer not to have bright backgrounds for a reason.

My bad, been away from the forums too long, forgot how to get a dark background.