Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We are The Exalted Oath (Storm Clan) XB1

(XBOX)VanHaz

We are The Exalted Oath
We are a clan of several long time players, based around respect, integrity, and having fun. The leadership is all 18+ years of age, experienced with most all weapons and frames, and knowledgable of synergy and strategy for every situation. One of our leaders is also a member of the Tenno Design council and has been playing since launch. We also have a fully built and beautiful dojo, with all research completed, including the Ignis Wraith. We have also gone gold in every event since our creation. We are looking for active and interactive players to join our ranks. After a brief hiatus from the game, we are coming back and looking to expand our numbers. We have plenty of opportunity for members to rise through the ranks and join our leadership base, and encourage players to get involved and be a larger part of the clan. If your interested in joining, contact VanHaz, Big Hot Kosher, Nyxxed, or Graysmog for an invite. We look forward to hearing from you Tenno.

Edited by (XB1)WolfBlade

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still looking for active and social members, especially those looking to advance in ranks and be a more invested member of the clan. We have high rank positions open for players who wish to help guide and lead the clan and its members, and we are always looking for new friendly faces. Space is a little limited but we still have several openings! Come be a part of a laid back, and experienced leaderboard clan and part of an amazing alliance!

• 3 weeks later...

We have some space opened up for new members, always looking to welcome veteran and new players alike. And officers positions are available to those who wish to move up the ranks and be more involved with clan operations. Msg VanHaz, Nyxxed, or Big Hot Kosher for an invite!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Space open for new members! Looking for active players, no MR requirements, we are a laid back group, with many veteran players, and part of the Evil Empire alliance! Message VanHaz, Graysmog, or Big Hot Kosher for an invite!

On 2018-05-10 at 5:10 AM, (XB1)WuN WoRRiA said:

Any chance i can join ? MR 4 and GT is the same as profile name... been playing a while but I still consider myself a noob..

Sorry for the delayed response. We will have an invite out to you tonight.

Hema will be finished soon, and we will be upgrading to mountain clan tier by the end of the week. 200 spots will be opening up, and we are looking for active and interactive players looking for an experienced and skilled clan. Message VanHaz, Big Hot Kosher, or Nyxxed for an invite!

Hello my gamer-tag is Snowball18xx and I'm looking for a clan on my new profile I can prove I'm experienced and was around since year one of Warframe(PC) with an inactive account and also since release of the PS4 version with my other inactive account. I'm looking for a new clan and would love to join pm me for more info:)

We have open spots, and an invite will be sent out shortly.

Dojo is undergoing an overhaul, we are very excited for the new look and design. Thr layout has been updated for ease of access, and the passage through the dojo to the various rooms designed to instill a sense of adventure.

Edited by (XB1)WolfBlade

• 2 weeks later...