Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Duality

HeartBlade

Hello,

would it be possible to increase the time on Duality syndicate mod for Equinox?  7seconds ( maxed ) is really low and even if you sacrifice everything else for duration to 20s+ , the clone will spend half of his life with weapon reloading.  I really like the idea of specialized Equinox to sacrifice everything else to fight alongside his other half.

I suggest to at least double the time on mod to 14s maxed. Even if you have to nerf the damage bonus a bit the time is more important with this AI.

I'm definitely in the same boat as you friend. I've also seen others as well wanting an increase to about 14 seconds maxed. I wouldn't mind if they would have to lower it's damage % to balance it out, since as you mentioned, currently the time would be much more beneficial over the former.

I don't recall them ever re-looking into Augment mods (outside of when there's the occasional Warframe rework), but if they ever do in the near future, I really hope to see Duality be one of the higher priority ones.

i would agree too if the augment makes Equinox keep 50% of her remaining switch bonus (armor and shield as night, damage and speed as day)

for now, this is just an gimmick that is barely used beyond giving an headstart on Peaceful Provocation builds

Specter AI is pretty garbage. ESPECIALLY with reloading. They really need to get into make Specters actually have a magazine of their own rather than just needing to stop and reload randomly. And maybe give us the ability to command them beyond 'follow me' and 'stay in this EXACT PLACE'. Like a 'defend this general vicinity' would be nice.

As a... minor workaround... sort of, the few weapons that load shots one at a time like the Strun are good for Specters, since they only have to load one shot before their dumb AI is satisfied and they go back to shooting.

I don't know if you've tried Duality with Tier 5 bounties on the Plains but I find it useful to dish out damage and with the new mods giving me shield whenever I cast an ability. It helps with survivability a bit, well, for me at least, until I have to bail in operator mode for a bit to relocate somewhere safe or let that bleed or burning proc time out before I jump back in my frame with my ''decoy'' hopefully cleaning away the mobs in the meantime.

But to address the issue raised, I can often see where - despite dealing 300% damage - the ''decoy'' clone dies within its duration up (with a maxed duration build), so having it do less damage and ''last longer'' on paper (or even just last longer and do the same amount of damage) would not increased its ability to survive any longer than it already does anyway as you'll have to recast to respawn the clone within the already short amount of time it gets to live on the battlefield.

But where I could see the suggestion of use is if you don't want to, well, build a duration setup just for Duality I guess...