Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zaw bugs and feedback

xXx_mtv_xXx

Ok, bugs first.

Zaw modding is still bugged! Some changes don't show up while modding.

I can't tell if it's simply a visual bug, but I ran some tests and got a feeling that damage was actually being reduced by some mods.

Спойлер

20171114011913_1.jpg

Спойлер

20171114011931_1.jpg

Now, I would like to talk about Zaws in general.

This was definitely one of the most hyped features about PoE for us veterans. We would finally get a chance to tailor our own melee weapons, with hundreds of possible combinations.

The first problem is the lack of information in the game itself about what exactly a lot of these Zaw parts actually do: what are their base stats, etc?

Why do we have to turn to data miners for this information???

Like I just see these 2 parts and all I can say is WTF is the difference between them:

Спойлер

Untitled.png

Not to mention the fact that we can't even trade Zaws. At least let us trade ungilded Zaws, or their crafted parts! How come we can trade fish and crafted gems, but not Zaws???

I decided to post all this after crafting my first Zaw and running into all these issues, and then seeing that new Zaws are being added with the upcoming infested operation in Cetus.

New Zaws? Seriously??? How about you fix the old ones first???

P.S. I just discovered that we can't even rename Zaws after initially naming them when gilding...  (this was fixed after relogging)

Just take a look at this feedback section and you will find plenty of threads about Zaw bugs and issues...

DE, seriously, if you're going to add stuff like this to the game, then don't add it until you've actually tested it, you know that it works as intended, and you're happy with how it works. 

PoE was released more than 1 month ago, but Zaws are still a complete mess!!! WHY???

#FIXNOW

Edited by xXx_mtv_xXx

Having similar issues, really too bad it's not working! Hoping they are looking in to it, there's more feedback like this in other threads too but the more the better!

it seems to me that when you hit 60 modding capacity is when errors occur (so the 10 extra or so from stance won't work for now)

2 часа назад, Auber0n сказал:

Having similar issues, really too bad it's not working! Hoping they are looking in to it, there's more feedback like this in other threads too but the more the better!

it seems to me that when you hit 60 modding capacity is when errors occur (so the 10 extra or so from stance won't work for now)

It's not affected by mod capacity. I've tried it both with and without stances.

It's a simple modding conflict that is somehow still not fixed after 1 month!!! There's no excuse for failing to fix this after 1 month and tons of bug reports and feedback!!!

Don't forget that this is one of the key features of PoE and one of the main reasons to even rank up with Cetus. 

#FIXNOW

Edited by xXx_mtv_xXx