Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Original Dark Sector Skin, Not proto

--RV--Dopekoke

Hello DE, when I first read about Dark Sector and saw the trailer (the one in space) I was really excited waited years for it's release, alas, we got Dark Sector.  I was disappointed but once I read about why, I understood.  Now with Warframe, which I enjoy, there's the proto skin which is a throwback to Dark Sector but how about the original Hayden Tenno skin from the original trailer.  I would definitely wear that skin. 

http://www.memes.com/r/upNh

Edited by Dopekoke

Just now, Soldier1312 said:

I'd just love to finally see some of these sweet Dark Sector weapon skins they've shown in one of devstereams in game.

If you're talking about the legacy weapon skins, i think they said they will come with the relay reconstruction event.(sorta soonish)

33 minutes ago, Dumfing said:

Putting the head on a Warframe probably breaks the lore on some level

Apparently, Tennogen creators have to work with a fairly strict "no facial features, at all" rule.  Glowing patches that suggest eyespots seem to be allowed, and the Mesa helmets have gotten away with a visible optical sensor (Mesa Graxx and Mesa Devil Ranger, I think.)  But designs have been turned down for having unmistakable eyes or other facial features.