Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Warframe Update 22: Plains of Eidolon (+ Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)I Explode Stuff said:

I am also having issues. Mine doesn't even get that far. The splash screen opens and then, Boom! back to the dashboard for me. 

Contemplating delete and re-download unless someone offers some advice?

i deleted & downloaded multiple times downloaded it on both externals & the internal drives an nothing...

Edit: loads up fine on my regular XBox One, but wont get pass the title screens on my X1X

Edited by (XB1)Epiitomee

There does seem to be an occasional bug where when returning to Cetus from a bounty the gate opens and the world is completely empty on the other side. Just a sky box void.

There have also been a few occasions where I have tried to go out for a bounty and the game crashed.

Aside from these annoying issues I have been enjoying this update.

Nov 15 Hotfix #1 is now live!

• Fixed Teshin standing at the exit door instead of running ahead in the War Within quest.
  • Fixed earning the 'By The Dawns Early Light' Achievement if the Client matchmakes through the hallway from Cetus to the Plains.
  • Fixed a map hole in the Grineer Settlement tileset. 

14 hours ago, (Xbox One)I Explode Stuff said:

I am also having issues. Mine doesn't even get that far. The splash screen opens and then, Boom! back to the dashboard for me. 

Contemplating delete and re-download unless someone offers some advice?

It could be because I’m pretty sure since it is a different console completely they have to make a port for it which should be here very soon

I think it’s this issue cause I’m like 80% sure this was an issue with the ps4 pro 

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nov 15 Hotfix #1 is now live!

• Fixed Teshin standing at the exit door instead of running ahead in the War Within quest.
  • Fixed earning the 'By The Dawns Early Light' Achievement if the Client matchmakes through the hallway from Cetus to the Plains.
  • Fixed a map hole in the Grineer Settlement tileset. 

My focus power is wrong and I can't get any help..!

31 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nov 16 Hotfix #2 is now live!

• Fixed a script error when casting Hydroid's Undertow.
  • Fixed a crash when entering Cetus.

19 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Thanks Megan! Any idea when Mesa's Peacemaker graphical Glitch will be fixed on the Plains?

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Yes please, it really gets in the way of the fishing. I posted about it in POE bugs.

Please fix