Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Warframe Update 22: Plains of Eidolon (+ Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)broadsta said:

Hi guys im having continual disconnects mid game when in a group of 2-4players in the plains of eidelon...im on xbox one x is this a known issue?? Ive done hard resets etc..Thanks in advance

I am on a One X also on comcast as my service provider and have not been seeing this..

57 minutes ago, (Xbox One)broadsta said:

Hi guys im having continual disconnects mid game when in a group of 2-4players in the plains of eidelon...im on xbox one x is this a known issue?? Ive done hard resets etc..Thanks in advance

at least u can get yours to even load up on X1X, i cant even get pass the title screen....I see its finally working on X1X

Edited by (XB1)Epiitomee

On 11/14/2017 at 10:12 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Nov 16 Hotfix #2

• Fixed a crash when entering Cetus.

unfortunately there are still more bugs to be found that crash Cetus - or more specifically when you go from Cetus to the plains and are waiting (and waiting) for the doors to the plains to open.  And these bugs spawn more often than Wisps. by far.

DE i love the update as a MR 24 player stuff to do was getting kinda hard.

i have a few problems with the update though:
1.) the whole operator thing, i just don't like it. as a warframe i have all these abilities and mods on my frame and ultimate gear, and to kill an eidolon i need to be a worse version to beat it.

2.) bounty rewards, the rewards for these missions are a little lackluster even for beginners, at this point i'm just grinding through them and burning myself out for the standing.

3.) general problem. while i love the update and the general direction warframe is going, i have to beseech you could you guys shelf the big quests and ideas for now and start fixing bugs glitches and the like. i know you guys work your butts off dealing with crashes,glitches and bugs while still giving us content like this time and again. i have to say that the overall game could use a little more polishing because some of the edges have become quite rough.

(love you guys you really outdid yourselves this time!!!!)

This has made the game so much better and even brought some ppl back who stopped playing. But i do have 3 questions

1. When will the First Fix or Update be for it? (i know its pretty early to ask)

2. Will the umbra's have any connection to this?

3. Is it possible to get more than one dye for fishing? maybe dif ranges for viewing ?

On 11/18/2017 at 8:30 PM, (Xbox One)Airstriker97 said:

This has made the game so much better and even brought some ppl back who stopped playing. But i do have 3 questions

1. When will the First Fix or Update be for it? (i know its pretty early to ask)

2. Will the umbra's have any connection to this?

3. Is it possible to get more than one dye for fishing? maybe dif ranges for viewing ?

They already stated in the last devstream that Umbra won't be out until sometime next year, so I doubt it will have anything to do with PoE or any updates that come to PoE.

As for better dyes at higher ranks with a greater range, that would definitely be interesting.

---

Another note it would seem that at least with the Cyath zaw that I gilded (not sure about the other zaws) there is a glitch with the attachments. The None option is mission so if you give your zaw an attachment you are stuck with it (unless you swap it out for another attachment) and it can't be removed. I assume this is a glitch of some sort.

So when can we expect some bugfixes on console? I've enjoyed the plains when everything works, but those times are spartan and far between. From the incessant lag, the constant crashes, the inability to even load Cetus, the bugged bounties, the wonky frame rate, the goofy lingering FX...

...There's only been a few occasions where everything progressed smoothly. Most of my experiences in PoE have been soured by glitches, bugs, and crashes that make the game completely unplayable.

Just a time frame for some of the hotfixes would be appreciated.

Hey @[DE]Megan first I wanted to say thanks so much for the plains! Been playing warframe for about 3 years and this was definitely a nice change of scenery and daily tennis activity. However this update has been plaguing me in the activity side. I've been cursed with constant host disconnects, unsuccessful host migrations (host migration happens, enter flying loading screen, appear in same spot on plains, then either dashboards or sent to profile login screen/back to ship) dashboarded out of nowhere, dashboarded during Cetus to plains/plains to cetus non stop. And this is especially aggrevating when me and my clan mates have started getting into the teralyst hunting lately (im going to post a more in depth detail on that in bug report) but I basically end up losing most of if not all intact and exceptional cores, any and all mod drops, and shards. Still not the greatest hunting squad so some fights take 10-20 minutes (small intermissions while fellow disconnected tenno attempt to join back) and it all gets wasted. Please fix connection issues is plains and cetus! Also I'd love for an option to be able to spawn into an instance of cetus with just our squadmates instead of frame rate drops and horrible lag from 20-30 Excalibur hologram players loading in.

• Like 1