Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Warframe Update 22: Plains of Eidolon (+ Hotfixes)

[DE]Danielle

Where is this supposed “escape menu” listed as a means to leave the PoE with all saved progress? The “abort mission” option is all I see and I’ve lost progress by leaving via that method since sometimes other players want to stay. I need a way to leave WITHOUT losing any progress/rewards. 

On 15/11/2017 at 1:51 PM, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

Talk to the guy that gives you bounties

He will have 3 options, one of which is a 3 mission quest, it took me about 5-8 minutes to beat

after that quest, you get the gara BP

His bounties, have a chance, small chance, at a gara system, helm, chassis reward drop

bring helios, the sentinel that scans stuff, it helps a ton with the quest

thanks very much! I got loaded into it last night by error, as part of a team that I thought I'd left, and I did not have a clue which way was up or down. Still a noob...lots of planets to do yet before I get to the Plains! lol

5 hours ago, (PS4)nerex33 said:

Where is this supposed “escape menu” listed as a means to leave the PoE with all saved progress? The “abort mission” option is all I see and I’ve lost progress by leaving via that method since sometimes other players want to stay. I need a way to leave WITHOUT losing any progress/rewards. 

Go back to Cetus to officially end your session in the Plains.

If you leave squad (rather than abort mission) while in the doorway between Cetus and the Plains you'll be met with a "mission complete" screen.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

Anywho, I played for a few hours last night.  Began and finished Saya's quest, did about a dozen bounties.  Aside from a few glitches (different bounty rewards than what my squadmates got, flashing lights and affinity numbers not disappearing from my HUD, squadmates getting stuck in capture animation, etc) I was surprised at how good the experience is on the Plains, considering how busy the servers are at the moment.  I think the content added with the Plains will keep me occupied with busywork for a while.

It's nice to have an excuse to play Warframe again.

My thanks.

giphy.gif

Le 14/11/2017 à 18:36, (PS4)superdonell a dit :

I'm sorry but can we get an option to leave plains if we get forced in a squad. especially if that squad does not want to leave for over and hour.

You can by leaving the squad (Start/Leave).

You don't lose your reward and you can go out.

Works for me.

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 12:36 PM, (PS4)superdonell said:

I'm sorry but can we get an option to leave plains if we get forced in a squad. especially if that squad does not want to leave for over and hour.

If your open your menu and select "Leave Squad" it'll put you in your own instance from which you can enter Cetus to get your rewards.

6 hours ago, (PS4)DarkSide666 said:

Shouldn't POE on Solo be able to Pause or no?!

It makes sense for it not to. I admit it caught me off guard, but the Plains runs on real-time change. All other maps that can be paused are static times - i.e. if you enter any other Earth node and it is night, even if you stay past the time-switch to day, your tileset remains night until you leave.

Hey DE, when can console expect to get the bounty reward change? Cause trying to get the rewards you want is quite tedious. Is that gonna have to be in a full update? Or is that something that can be more or less hot fixed in? 

Great update though. Having a lot of fun and enjoying all the content. My Ash has never felt to satisfying! 

1 hour ago, (PS4)LordBartimus said:

Hey DE, when can console expect to get the bounty reward change? Cause trying to get the rewards you want is quite tedious. Is that gonna have to be in a full update? Or is that something that can be more or less hot fixed in? 

Great update though. Having a lot of fun and enjoying all the content. My Ash has never felt to satisfying! 

I assume the bounty changes will be added when your next update comes out, which I assume will be the Plague Star event.

I'm going to have to look for an official Cetus Gate complaint thread, but boy...I love the bounty NPCS guy and Cetus, but...the host migration and issues at the gate with matchmaking is killing that experience. On consoles I find it easier to just jump into Plains and then exit to Cetus than going through Cetus to get to it. Can Cetus Bounties be added to the ship going in and you pick up your rewards at the gate with leave squad? 

7 minutes ago, (PS4)madziorex34 said:

Hey, I've got something to aks you DE :)
When you're playing in solo mode, you can pause the game by hitting "options", but you're not able to do it in POE... It doesn't pause unfortunately :(
I don't know if you can pause it on PC either.
Could you do something with that? It would help a lot :)

On 11/16/2017 at 10:33 AM, (PS4)azul86sapphire said:

It makes sense for it not to. I admit it caught me off guard, but the Plains runs on real-time change. All other maps that can be paused are static times - i.e. if you enter any other Earth node and it is night, even if you stay past the time-switch to day, your tileset remains night until you leave.