Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Warframe Update 22: Plains of Eidolon (+ Hotfixes)

[DE]Danielle

True, however there still is a lot of left over power thats not being optimized. Even if Warframe cannot be rendered at Native 4k resolution for PS4 pro, it can still be optimized to run much more efficiently than its predecessor. 

#WorkHardPlayHard

Edited by (PS4)jermaine2012

eu achei uma ótima atualização, a melhor tirando a guerra anterior na minha opnião. mas eu tenho prooblemas com onkko quil pois quando mato um vonlayst e vou pegar o núcleo de sentient ele simplesmente some.faz até aquele son de quando pego algo mas nada acontece.

PS:eu adorei aquele novo jeito de conseguir lente focal, agora tenho muitas!

On 15/11/2017 at 1:51 PM, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

Talk to the guy that gives you bounties

He will have 3 options, one of which is a 3 mission quest, it took me about 5-8 minutes to beat

after that quest, you get the gara BP

His bounties, have a chance, small chance, at a gara system, helm, chassis reward drop

bring helios, the sentinel that scans stuff, it helps a ton with the quest

thanks for your response. Which Bounties Guy are you talking about, and, where can I find him? This is all rather confusing for a Noob! lol

33 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

Konzu, the bald guy near the plains door

lol! I'm still working my way through the Planets..currently circling Saturn! lol

Thanks for that; my plan is to do all the planets first before I venture onto the Plains. Is this wise, or, should I head for Konzu and (attempt to) claim my 'missing' prize...because, maybe, there's a time limit on claiming it?

Cheers!

On 11/24/2017 at 3:58 AM, (PS4)PandaPapa146 said:

lol! I'm still working my way through the Planets..currently circling Saturn! lol

Thanks for that; my plan is to do all the planets first before I venture onto the Plains. Is this wise, or, should I head for Konzu and (attempt to) claim my 'missing' prize...because, maybe, there's a time limit on claiming it?

Cheers!

Konzu will keep the quest permanently until you unlock it, any prizes are given out in alerts

Honestly, it isnt worth it to try out the plains until you are at least mastery rank 8 or 12, with better gear to combat Eidolons

The higher end stuff requires a bunch of experience to deal with

I barely just got the new tier 1 amp set, and haven't had any time really to do much but farm fish and mining ores

The biggest draw of the plains is the ostrons, but that grind is intense

Its best to run the plains with a resource booster, at all times, combo-ed with a Smeeta Kavat

I really hope they make it so ppl cant just leech in the bounties. I've had so many instances where ppl join a t5 bounty only to go fishing instead and still get all standing/bounty rewards without even helping. There needs to be a 50% contribution to the full bounty or no rewards for the person, cuz joining and getting free rewards at the expense of not helping is terrible to enjoying them. Id rather purposefully fail a bounty than let a leech get a free lens to sell at 100p. 

Am 25.11.2017 um 23:29 schrieb (PS4)saiyanresistance:

I really hope they make it so ppl cant just leech in the bounties. I've had so many instances where ppl join a t5 bounty only to go fishing instead and still get all standing/bounty rewards without even helping. There needs to be a 50% contribution to the full bounty or no rewards for the person, cuz joining and getting free rewards at the expense of not helping is terrible to enjoying them. Id rather purposefully fail a bounty than let a leech get a free lens to sell at 100p. 

I hope they disable these two farming tools in a bounty instance. 😒 Only cetus wisp farming should be possible at the way through the map.