The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pls DE don’t pick zephir for holidays

Luc1fer16

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

She already been nerfed. She has the highest energy drain in the game and requires LoS during PM. She's stationary during PM. Also is downed instantly in a number of ways even with SS active. Nah she's good. 

Banshee’s Soundquake is the most energy draining skill in the game.

I'm looking forward to Zephyr Prime but I wouldn't be surprised if she got delayed. I hope she gets a rework before. A good rework. I'm okay with February.

I have 0 hype for Mirage. I'm sure DE will make her Prime model amazing but I think she needs some kind of rework before I want to play that frame at all.

So unless DE found time to rework Zephyr with PoE I'm hoping for Mesa over Mirage if it comes down to that. Mainly because this year for Primes has been very uninteresting imo. I hope DE does a reveal soon. Would be nice to get a proper reveal before leaks this time around. :)

14 hours ago, Mintaro said:

I prefer zephyr over mesa.

That is right i said it.

Fite me.

I really like Zephyr.

Her Prime has the potential to be gorgeous on a Volt Prime level...

but Mesa for Christmas...it just makes too much sense from a fiscal/popularity perspective...

So obviously it will be Zephyr Prime, lol.

And all Mesa lovers are gonna be like, "PULL!"

....Skeet-shooter Prime.

^Mesa's new hidden minigame.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

The only thing we need for christmas is the LaserSpear prime.

Fishing? It catches everything

Mining? It mines everything

NanoDrones? Wait why NanoDrones? Well something's gotta violently discourage grineer from bothering you while you're trying to trace shapes or locate fish.

13 hours ago, elpapitoluizito said:

You have to set for next prime MESA,everyone loves mesa,zephir is useless and noone wants it,pls just give us mesa with AK Vasto prime and Redeemer prime

seriously,who cares about zephir...

if we are talking about popularity then chroma prime needs to have been released months ago

13 hours ago, Nova73 said:

For me Zephyr is way overdue for the prime treatment, and this could be a great opportunity to rework and improve her model design (by Removing that crotch spike hopefully)

I'm going to ask a SRS question:

Do you honestly think DE had time to do a proper rework (revisit) along with her prime model and a deluxe with all 3 doing her Justice?  In the last 3 months?

14 hours ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Not even being biased, but If DE does not Prime Mesa for the Holidays this year...that would be a huge missed revenue opportunity....HUGE!

It could be...but it would be better for the game as a whole to get Zephyr the attention she deserves. She's a great frame, was the first I took into the Plains and felt quite mobile while still being effective in combat. 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Awesomenisticus said:

It could be...but it would be better for the game as a whole to get Zephyr the attention she deserves. She's a great frame, was the first I took into the Plains and felt quite mobile while still being effective in combat. 

I felt this way with Volt.  Consider, however that scheduling may have dictated that for Zephyr, POE stands for Primed and Overhauled...Eventually.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Awesomenisticus said:

but it would be better for the game as a whole to get Zephyr the attention she deserves. She's a great frame

While I do agree, I just feel like because of everything that's going on and the holidays coming up, Mesa Prime is a sure thing.

Zephyr just needs to much to soon for it to have any impact. A bit of bad timing. Id rather them take thier time with Zephyr,  release a sure thing like Mesa Prime, then come back at a later date when the whole office isn't on vacation for the holidays, do the rework right, instead of hurried. And Mirage just isn't as popular as Mesa. Especially as a holiday frame.

Fun fact: only a few months separate Mirage and Mesa's original release. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82