Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(XB1)SixGunLove

Floating Mesa Peacemaker Bug [Fixed]

This problem REALLY needs to be fixed it drives me insane. I just grinned like 10 hours for a frame that looks completely stupid after using her ultimate 

After finishing using peacemakar of mesa, peacemakar can not be stored in the correct position, but when you finish using peacemakar with melee equipped, it may be stored correctly, if you can not be stored correctly like a gun equipped condition become,It is very difficult to aim guns by bug. I'm sorry, I may not be able to convey it well because I'm not good at English.

Same here. Idk why it keeps doing it on xbox one. Mesa is one of my favorites and I spent platinum on her and forma her. All for her to be a bugged out mess. I've tried everything to stop the bug from happening but no luck. 

Investigations continue, Tenno! It's proven to be a tough bug to reproduce, but we're still working on it. 

Thanks for your patience. 

Hi first off love this game so much, but i have a issue with mesas peacemaker when i use her the pistols on her wrists get stuck out. even with a primary they get stuck out after i use her any help?

merry tennomus

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Investigations continue, Tenno! It's proven to be a tough bug to reproduce, but we're still working on it. 

Thanks for your patience. 

On 11/16/2017 at 1:58 PM, (PS4)Hiei-YYH said:

After using Peacemaker her pistols (the default ones) will keep floating in the air like shown in the video, it always happens.