Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.3.0

[DE]Megan

Loving the looks of this update and can't wait to try out the Operation!

... But, I'm going to have to be annoying and remind that Archwings still could use some serious looking into on the plains:

From day one the PoE update dropped, hundreds of consensus topics cropped up on these forums, pointing out simple easy ways to fix it:
Make handling better, first and biggest step is removing rotation on axis while strafing.
Either change finite charges to infinite but with a cooldown if knocked out by disabler projectiles*, or get rid of disabler projectiles, or make farming and crafting the charges dirt cheap, the current system we have is really suboptimal.
*(Infinite charges with cooldown is preferred, but even then you need to remove access for infinite homing rockets from enemies like lancers and butchers, if you feel melee enemies need rockets to deal with archwings because they should have a fighting chance, then what on earth possessed you guys to give them knives in the first place to bring into a gunfight??)

Also AI has been having really bad problems crossing cell boundaries in regular procedurally generated levels ever since PoE dropped; getting through doorways, stairs etc, this is really bad with pets like kavats and kubrows though, enemies less so, but it is universal nevertheless.
And that ammo mutation on the plains would also be nice to see fixed.

But I'm sure you guys have your hands full, just look at this as a reminder of what still exists on the plate.

I see you guys are hellbent on giving us S#&$ bounty rewards. Now even less of it as if it wasn't low enough to begin with. Doubt suddenly everybody would have become rich or loaded with said resources just because now we get rewards after every stage. Not to mention I assume 2% still on rare bounty rewards? Still untouched, doubt an extra roll will make much of a difference (only on Bounty 5), this isn't void relics.... Time invested vs getting rewarded is still skewed.

Still, at least you guys took the first step so that is good.

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The rebalanced items are as follows:
Credit Rewards have been halved. 
Kuva rewards have been reduced.
Endo Rewards have been reduced.

Now this, this is really EA's tier of «we do the thing like we want, but we still don't understand why players aren't satisfied!».

:facepalm:

edit:

unless I'm getting it wrong, which means the credit rewards being halved means the possibility of getting ones....

Just now, Thundervision said:

Now this, this is really EA's tier of «we do the thing like we want, but we still don't understand why players aren't satisfied!».

:facepalm:

Basically how they reduced the cost of heroes, but they also reduced the currency you gain at the same time, lmao.

Anyways, I'll try to "feel" it out first and see how it plays out. I'm gonna let my pitchfork rest for a bit before grabbing it.

Captains log, stardate: 1 MONTH

approximately 1 month ago SMB Protocols were enabled, crippling the ship and stranding thousands of our shipmates. since then many have moved on, but still quite a few are holding on for hope of rescue so we can play the dam game. luckily i am one of the few who can enable and disable the protocol at will so i am not affected, but many cannot due to various reasons... also all the sacrificing to the RNG Gods isn't helping, we're down like 30 people and i still don't know who took my ipod. it wasn't fredrick.

5 minutes ago, Shryoss said:

Basically how they reduced the cost of heroes, but they also reduced the currency you gain at the same time, lmao.

Anyways, I'll try to "feel" it out first and see how it plays out. I'm gonna let my pitchfork rest for a bit before grabbing it.

Yeah, need to check it out, but the description is really confusing: did they mean the value of those rewards or the possibility of getting those. The first thought that came to my mind was the value...

30 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Credit Rewards have been halved. 
Kuva rewards have been reduced.
Endo Rewards have been reduced.

but you got like frick all anyway and you halfed them whyyyy?

as for the stages thing why common for the last few parts, thats just padding out with more chances of trash we don't want or need. 

Archived