Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.3.0

[DE]Megan

Where is the correction in the Zenurik school? Now what happens to activate the charging jerk it is necessary to pump it completely? And why then in school Naramon can I use right after the opening of the "edge of strength"? What kind of justice is not!

You Broke Ivaras Prowl with that dodge/sprint change. Ivara drops immediately from Prowl if you press shift (or what ever is your dodge/sprint-button) making Prowl a real pain in the &#!. You have to allow dodging in Prowl. Otherwise you can't reduce damage she takes and she is painfully slow.

9 minutes ago, Snib said:

Takes less time to do a regular bounty for more standing so I don't think anybody cares. 

ok so i get that if you are able to complete the parts of the missions then absolutely you can, but when it fails for no reason other then a bug. the mixer alone takes about what 5mins? and completion of it is only 200 standing during that time i can complete even 1 per min to get 125 standing that is 625 standing every 5mins, so currently not realy i think. at least until the missions are fixed so they don't bug out.

6 минут назад, Ayxmirdyrer сказал:

Sure would be nice if I could actually play

PC Member
1 сообщение
Жалоба 
Опубликовано 2 минуты назад
You Broke Ivaras Prowl with that dodge/sprint change. Ivara drops immediately from Prowl if you press shift (or what ever is your dodge/sprint-button) making Prowl a real pain in the &#!. You have to allow dodging in Prowl. Otherwise you can't reduce damage she takes and she is painfully slow.

The prevalence of Common rewards plus the lower credit bounties, pretty much ensure that once I get that last Gara part, it's Goodbye, PoE, and Good Riddance.

Youve made actual rewards so scarce now, it's mostly pointless.

Credits should be 25k caches or remove them.

Late stages should be Uncommon or Rare

Final stage should be rare only

Padding lists is one thing, but this is outright trying to waste our time.

pc player are just pleb, we have skill for get good stuff when console spend money more easy than us, so we being use are test subject for the update for see how much they can puch the console player in term of spending money, and we can even get the tennogen stuff for plat, if steam is the problem why console player can have those? so dishonest.

8 minutes ago, BlackCoMerc said:

The prevalence of Common rewards plus the lower credit bounties, pretty much ensure that once I get that last Gara part, it's Goodbye, PoE, and Good Riddance.

I do not know about you, but Breath of the Eidolon and Cetus Wisps are what most people still need huge amount.

Il y a 2 heures, Noktin a dit :

Thanks! Fix some other bugs too please:

Minimap position (Overlay map) resets to top left after "leave/stay" screen to default position. I find it more convinient for me to use minimap in right side of screen and has appropriate setting on, so why does it reset?
Kuva amount is hidden in mods section until one selects riven mod. Either show it or hide endo too.
Crafting: reduce amount of owned blueprints by one after crafting process has been started. (ex. I have 2 BPs of forma, I craft it and when it's built it still shows I have 2 BPs. I press "claim" and suddenly it becomes 1 BP. It's confusing.)
Mirage and Zenistar. Aren't Mirage's doppelgangers supposed to copy all things she do? When Mirage releases Zenistar's disk, then casts "Hall of Mirrors" and then does charged attack, Zenistar's disk returns to player, while doppelgangers throw 4 disks.
Sprint detection: holding shift while standing still will break Ivara's Prowl (just why, it should be SPRINT-modifier + walking to count as Sprinting);

Masquer le contenu

jPeQkBI.pngrN6n3dn.png

And another frame to trash. Good job DE, nerfing it all till we leave the game? :)

Lastly:
We have slightly re-balanced the quantities of some of the rewards as we tested numerous Bounties with these changes. Right now this only applies to select items. Plains of Eidolon specific reward quantities are untouched (i.e it could be possible to get 25 x Breath of the Eidolon in a single 5 Stage Bounty or 6 Cetus Wisps in a 5 Stage Bounty).
The rebalanced items are as follows:
Credit Rewards have been halved. 
Kuva rewards have been reduced.
Endo Rewards have been reduced.
The additions and replacements are as follows:
Cetus Wisps are now Uncommon in various tables. 
Cryotic and Oxium are now in various tables, replacing Void Traces in some cases. 
Our public drop table repository will be updated to reflect these changes in the coming days. 

Ahhmmm... Hm... These changes really, really decentivize bounties for me personally. I don't want to get pathetically small amounts of credits or kuva. Bounties used to be fun but now they just seem stupidly unrewarding, and did you remove eidolon lenses from the reward table? Seriously, 100 Kuva? That's absolutely pointless, maybe you guys should start hiring people who play your game just tel you know, give you a heads up on things that will absolutely kill off incentive to do things in your game.

EDIT: Why are there even uncommon drops in the third rotation to the fifth? Remove that from the rotation and up the Kuva/Credits. The rewards for both were already pathetically small and as this is the only way to get Kuva without playing as an operator... Something a lot of us hate having to do, we should be able to get a decent amount.

The rebalanced items are as follows:
Credit Rewards have been halved. 
Kuva rewards have been reduced.
Endo Rewards have been reduced.

Cool, the credit rewards on the plains were already a waste of time, and now they've been halved! Doesnt matter if they are available at every stage of the bounty or not, credits in warframe are far more easily obtainable anywhere else and its now even more of a slap in the face to users who get this crappy "reward" through the bounty grind.

The additions and replacements are as follows:
Cetus Wisps are now Uncommon in various tables. 
Cryotic and Oxium are now in various tables, replacing Void Traces in some cases. 
Our public drop table repository will be updated to reflect these changes in the coming days.

Cetus wisps, a readily available and ABUNDANT item on the plains, is still in drop tables, so any time its part of a reward cycle its still depressing, and instead of 2 at a time its 1. GG. Less rewarding even if it drops at every stage.

Cryotic? What? Are you kidding? Excavations, ever heard of them? They will yield more faster. Pointless to have this in as a "reward"

100 Kuva? This is a further slap in the face. Endo rewards reduced too? Like what in the actual hell DE?

All in all these changes to bounty rewards, even if you get rewards at every stage, makes this whole set of changes to bounty rewards actually far LESS rewarding than they were before. Fine work at screwing up this system as hard as you possibly could. I now have even less reason to run bounties than I did before. Well played. Community wants bounties to be more rewarding to run, and you make it LESS rewarding to run.

Blunt Changes:

• Standing on a Blunt when it dies will now cause you to fall.
  • Penta grenades will now bounce off the Blunt. It has a similar behavior as hitting a Grineer. Note that projectiles like Quanta cubes do not bounce off Grineer. Thus, cubes will not bounce off the Blunt.
  • Miter blades will now bounce off the Blunt.

When you guys initially changed the blunts, me and my old clannies thought it was a joke. A troll even. Magic Grineer inflateable blockades that can withstand bullets, exposions, and all other fired weapon attacks but are somehow vulnerable to melee attacks. Seems you guys are actually sticking with this joke of an "improvement" GGWP. A pointless addition, plain and simple.

MASSIVE thank you for updating the bounty rewards in the plains. This is going to make me want to do bounties a LOT more.

While I don't agree with some of the changes, in general I like the idea of more loot drops instead of a single disappointing loot drop at the end of a 5 stage bounty.

BUGS!!!!!!

BUGS!!!!!!

BUGS!!!!!!

BUGS!!!!!!

BUGS!!!!!!

QUEST STUCK at last phase. with killing enemy. leave party helps.

so.. last phase.. mobs running out of range.. LONG FAR AWAY from the yellow circle. marking "kill last mobs" failing with them.  has killed all red marked last mobs, but NOTHING. only leave party can help atm.

have many screens.

3 hours ago, chrisx1125 said:

This is the wrong direction to go - just stick to individual extraction without needing to leave the squad.
Also add this to Survival and all other normal missions while you're at it.

They commented on this in the 100th devstream. They want to add this but there are currently technical limitations preventing it. This is likely meant as a stop gap.

Archived