The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Ivara Roll Breaking Stealth [Fixed]

MurderMurderMurder

3 minutes ago, HexCaliber said:

Patch notes, " Fixed a 300ms delay to start sprinting when using the sprint/roll combination key. "  Thats why the combo key wont work now, deal with it, it's really not an issue..

Since when and how for what why wtf was this an issue that it needed changing?

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

Very constructive :thumbup:

We all know what I'm talking about, there's no discussion here, it's a question.

Edited by Acersecomic

3 minutes ago, HexCaliber said:

Patch notes, " Fixed a 300ms delay to start sprinting when using the sprint/roll combination key. "  Thats why the combo key wont work now, deal with it.

"Deal with it"

You're not helping the situation at all with that kind of attitude.

Blatantly disrespecting people doesn't solve anything dude.

Edited by MrRagez
More to say

My little invisible gymnast is gone.   Got into a large group of assorted nasty Eximus on todays sortie.  Leechs, Shock etc.  So to expidite getting through them I rolled like always.    Then, at that moment I realized, I messed up.    Rolling caused my Invis to go away.   A few frantic moments later, I barely survived.    Either I missed the change in the notes or it wasn't mentioned.    If i missed the change, my bad.   If not, shame on you DE, damn near got me killed.

Other mates tested and the same for them.  So it wasn't just me.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

Honestly, I find movement to be near perfect on xbox. I don't know how it is on pc, but we toggle sprint on and off with different buttons to our crouch/slide/roll button. It works well on console, and honestly there isn't any other buttons on a controller to unbind to.

There was never a problem on the PC, it's perfection like always... or was perfection until this stupid change that makes no damn sense. Fixing what isn't broken breaks things.

I mean I'm gonna be honest, I don't know why the hell Ivara can't sprint while in Prowl anyway. She's still slower. She can go faster by rolling. Why exactly is she not allowed to just sprint while Prowling?

Sprinting is one of the least speedy means to get around, as long as she's still restricted from bulletjumping, letting her sprint wouldn't let her go any FASTER, it'd just be less annoying to move.

not only has this broken prowl, but its unintentionally messed w/ bullet jumping. its harder to get to full upward momentum making it feel like theres a ceiling just barely above your frame unless you look straight up (dead center)  otherwise yoru jump is like a rl jump.. aka not much more than hovering off the ground.

3 hours ago, HexCaliber said:

Patch notes, " Fixed a 300ms delay to start sprinting when using the sprint/roll combination key. "  Thats why the combo key wont work now, deal with it, it's really not an issue..

not being able to use control bindings you want seems like an issue

• 4 weeks later...