Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #101!

[DE]Rebecca

Hello!

With the release of Khora coming soon, when can we expect  Kubrows to get a Overhaul?  Many of the older systems in warframe has been changed and updated which improved the game greatly, but Kubrows themselves need a drastic overhaul to at least be brought up to par with Kavats at least animation wise since many of their basic attacks leave them stationary.

Feral Kubrows themselves have more attack animations and provide utility such as immobilizing enemies and even gather loot.  Even animations that have them in passive and aggressive states (ex Eyes glowing, something I wish mine could do)  with Future pets coming in the future I fear Kubrows will be even more inferior than they are now compared to kavats and sentinels.

Are there plans to add lore to all codex entries?

Possibly integrating Synthesis findings into the appropriate codex entries so that we have access to them from our ship?

Additionally, will we ever have a Simaris console on the ship, the way we have a Conclave console? There is an empty slot right next to Syndicates, and it would be really convenient.

And speaking of Synthesis, are we getting a new target?

Thank you!

13 minutes ago, JuicyButthurt said:

Continuous weapon rework? They are unresponsive and status/s barely works, especially as they are primarily status weapons.

Projectile weapons adjustment? Current projectile origin tends to break at random, shooting from the camera like hitscan would easily alleviate the issue.

How about Juggernaut rework? It's not fun to fight, it relies completely on RNG and the spinal attack can kill players that weren't even hit by the projectiles (or the projectile effects are grossly inaccurate).

Why not just dump Snipetron and Ether Daggers back into the market? Lore excuse doesn't work anymore, why put them into events repeatedly?

That horrid creature is absolutely broken. It can shoot its nonsense through solid terrain, walls and doors and deals way too much damage. The higher the level the worse.

From testing around with the riven mod system, I have found that it did help to auto re balance the weapons in the game. However, I think most would agree with me that the weapons with high critical and critical damage values still deal higher damage when mod for critical than the weapons with high base damage mod for more damage. Yes, there are some exceptions.

I have two questions:1) Do you believe that the riven mods are good enough as they are as far as re balancing?   2) Are there any plans for more extreme variance in the riven mods or more augment mods for lesser used weapons?

Thank you for your time and will be tuning in on Friday.

Have a nice day.

Arcticblizzard

Now that Plains of Eidolon is out for all platforms, what do you have planned next for Warframe? Can we expect new Quests and Operations in the Plains? New Free Roam locations on other planets? Will there be new Syndicate Bases like the one for Steel Meridian that was revealed in Chains of Harrow? And finally, what is the current status on the Sacrifice quest that was teased at TennoCon 2017? Can we expect to unlock the Umbra Warframes anytime SoonTM? I'm really looking forward to your answers and more in the forseeable future. Until then, Sho-lah!

36 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Get your questions in by 10 a.m on Friday, November 17th!

Will umbra ever come? Should we players give up on ever getting a poster boy starter frame upgrade and live forever stuck in the normal one? Currently it feels like any idea will be put on a higher priority, making it get delayed endlessly for the last 2 and a half years. 

Also, can we get a server browser for pvp?

If CB players get skins for the loss of their "thought" exclusivity. Can original owners of event weapins get some love too? I'm sure their weapons were brought back without asking them and no compensation either

Hey guys! Plains of Eidolon is looking good after all these Hotfixes and updates, and I'm about to dive right into the Operation!

That said, I jut want to ask whether there is any consideration of allowing players to control Operator dialogue choices, or whether there's going to be a second look at Operator dialogue in general?

Cheers!

Question: Are Riven rerolling going to stay the same in the near future? Fetching a Riven for a favorite weapon and then getting something nice is a very exhausting operation. I had 70K kuva vanish in the blink of an eye, and I do not even have a close-to optimal Riven to show for it.

I would say that the gambling element is not adding a lot to the game, and doesn't grant a lot of build liberty.

37 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Question: Will there be Universal Vacuum added soon that will be added in the settings that can be disabled and enabled with the range of 12 meters? As of currently, it’s punishing players if they want to use a companion but have to have a sentinel equipped but want to use a companion. 

There's already a universal vacuum of 3 or so. They aren't making it bigger for now because it would completely eliminate the use of certain companions.

3 minutes ago, Gabenight7 said:

There's already a universal vacuum of 3 or so. They aren't making it bigger for now because it would completely eliminate the use of certain companions.

Like who? The only sentinels of value at the moment are carrier and helios, both of which retain that value without vacuum. 

Question: 

I REALLY want to use my kitty cat .... but i can't use the "Vacuum" mod on it which makes me only ever want to use the ugly &#! helios or carrier :( 

Is there any plans to fix this? <3 

Quick question: Can we expect to get a command like /afk or /away to show ourselves as not at the computer so that when using Warframe.market or something people don't bother longer with us than necessary while we're not even at the computer.

It's a simple fix of just spitting back a message to the PM'er that the person is away and it would be a huge QoL improvement for traders in my opinion.

Seriously this takes a good 2 minutes to implement, I don't see why you guys shouldn't.

Also great game, loving it since the past year, can't wait for The Sacrifice!

Archived