Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #101!

[DE]Rebecca

- Is there any chance of weapons appearance with Void damage type for Warframes? Maybe something really special or unique?

- Can we have brows/lashes to be colorable separately from hair for Operator? :3

- Also can we have a few variations of undersuits (unchangeable jumpsuits) for Operator? It would be nice to see syndicate styled ones.

- Can be Cryotic income on higher level missions be higher? At least gradually: 100 for 0-15, 200 for 16-25 and 250 for <26 levels for example? Cause it makes no sense to do them as reward is completely the same on the mission with lowest possible level. And it needed now is even more, than ever.

Are plans to help improve the new player experience still ongoing, and if so, how high are they on the list of things already being worked on?

While the previously talked about changes to the way focus will be obtained and the global respec in the future are nice, can players in some way get the ability to respec Focus for just themselves?

Will Warframe be at the Playstation Expo? :nerd:

Any updates on the nemesis system/dojo? Will it be part of the Sacrifice update? Umb... nevermind.

Also, just a thought, any plans on making a daily quests? (not like alerts, or sorties) Maybe even a weekly quest?... hear me out.

This could be something to keep us engaged a bit more. We can be honest, PoE might run outta reasons to play (remember Conclave?) but your story with Warframe is unlimited, with a lot of potential. And sure you can place different "Plains" on other planets, could even create another planet, but that'll run its course too (remember the Moon?) it's just like adding weapons, we will ALL find a way to say it's the same as XYZ and ask for something more/new/different. This community is incredibly tough to keep happy, annoying right, but COD has it worse, so count your blessing, I guess. But where I'm getting at is it could help players understand the lore/game better instead of current quests (that are hard to follow) confusing them or getting it shoved in their face as they shoot everything they see. There's vets that BARELY understand the story or might have a hard time explaining it, can't imagine what new players might be feeling (who wants to play a confusing game, right?). The storyline jumps from event to event, which is not a bad thing, it just makes it difficult to follow along in timeline order, almost to the point of not really caring about the story. Some players like lore and rather would play a certain mission for information, instead of finding a fragment to read the lore, 1 is just more interactive than the other, honestly (it has nothing to do with reading; maybe). Okay, that's is all, I will go back to hiding under my rock, playing this AWESOME game. 

If the ram memory of PoE is unable to reduced lower to around 1k, is it possible to make Plague Star new reward like the arcane and infested zaw tradeable? So even though many  PC players with ram memory issue cannot play the operation but at least can use plat to buy the stuffs from other players.

Questions; with Plains finally shipping and having some extra hands around the office, will we ever see what has happened to Derf Anyo? After seeing Clem and John Prodman it seems odd for him to be left out after the team expressing interest.

If possible could we get news on possible plans for Helminth and the MOA pet?

Question: You have talked about a Zephyr Rework in the past, yet you never really went into depth on what you are doing? Can we get some ideas on what you are thinking for Zephyr?

Question 2: Any progress on Zephyr Deluxe skin?

Question 3: Will you be discussing or Showcasing the next prime warframe?

Damit blade storm cost to much energy  even with high efficiency and zenurik I'm certain  the plains are causing lots of problems for other warframe to but ash   is a struggle to find something  that works  and please change his augment for bladestorm it' so redundant  we have body count drifting contact n n now the naramon passive power strike  ... rising storm needs to be fixed  maybe something that would help him with energy  like blades storms bleed procs damage will restore 3 energy  over 6 seconds or 3 health  wat ever is reasonable therefore there being a purpose in using it on mobs   while having  the slow time to set up n  costing so much energy ... ps !fix the animation  or just let shadow clones do the damage   u guys need to let this blade storm animation goooooooo ...  at high level u get killed coming out of it is stupid !  No warframe ability should be a silly cut scene   that leaves his whole surroundings unknown  u litterally cant even cast smoke screen fast enough to avoid a 1 hit k.o if a heavy gunners happened to get to ur initial casting spot at high levels!

• Any news on Khora? Who will her quest revolve around (syndicate)?
  • Will the new boss available on the plains be an invasion "world boss" like the Fomorian and Razorback?
  • Any news on next Eidolon?
  • Plains of Eidolon brought with it the Zaws and Amps as modular melee and operator weapons respectively. Will future landscapes bring other modular weapon types like primaries, secondaries, etc?
  • Since most missions already give credits as a final mission reward, have you ever considered removing all credits from rotation rewards? Alternatively, for endless missions, have you considered removing all rotation credit drops once the mission goes beyond say the first AABC cycle? I am asking this because this would greatly declutter a lot of the drop tables and allow for more rewards to be put in place when needed.
  • What is the next prime? The time has come guys.
  • While a clan research is counting down, ever considered including an option in the lab menu that alerts you when it is completed? Much better than having to go check in on it if you forgot how much time was left.
  • Any frame reworks planned? The public opinions seem to revolve around Zephyr, Chroma, and Atlas at the moment.

1) Seems to be a common refrain, but could you spare any details about the Zephyr rework I've heard about?

2) Will the plot threads of Octavia's Anthem and Chains of Harrow be as important as I think they will?

3) Will tellurium pickups get their own model to make them more distinguishable, or is the green container enough?

4) Will The Sacrifice be cool? Trick question, pretty sure it will.

Hi there! Firstly just wanted to say thank you to the devs for making a great free to play game with so much potential. Just got a few questions to ask.

1.) Would it be possible for the size of Plains of Eidolon to be expanded upon later? I can see the ruins of a huge sentient over the water and I would love it if it was possible to go to there or other areas, possibly even inside the orokin tower behind Cetus? I know you're working on the next landscape but I really hope that the Plains will be revisited again, this could be done to keep it more relevant as time goes on?

2.) Lore! Warframe has so much lore that could be told and I really enjoyed reading the simaris entries that were a thing before. I wonder if we could have something similar to Mass Effects Codex? I think it would be great in fleshing out the world of warframe and making it feel more alive, stuff like information on the planets, the other colonies, hierarchies, cities etc. We have little snippets of information from ordis' cephalon fragments but going into more detail with all of them would be amazing to see.

3.) With the next open landscape, I assume it's going to be larger but can we expect new gameplay systems introduced alongside it? We had fishing and mining for Plains of Eidolon so will there be anything for the next or will it be more refined elements of what we have now? Also, when Uranus gets it's landscape will sharkwing be integrated into it?

New player here from Sweden who got burned one time to many from Destiny 2 non existant endgame.

First I would like to thank he whole DE team for a fantastic game and you’ve also managed to build a really great and helpful community!

1. Are you working on other ideas to make us use segments of the map in a less travel(time)-consuming way?
  2. Are there any plans to finding a solution to stay in mission after the bounties are done, so that you can choose to do another one or to enter "free mode" for example doing some fishing and still the other members of the team could leave and end the mission without you having to leave as well?

19 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Question 2: Will Plains of Eidolon/Cetus eventually be able to run on low end computers? For certain players and for me, it’s a huge issue. Cetus crashes the game entirely when you get to the second door. Even if you have all the graphics on the lowest it still crashes the game. Is there anything you can do to help low end computers, or are players not going to be able to play Plains of Eidolon?

Please try increase the maximum memory usage of Warframe by following the steps below:

·         Right-click on the Command Prompt in the Accessories program group of the Start menu

·         Click Run as Administrator.

·         At the command prompt, enter: bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVa 3072

·         Restart the computer

Please note that this is only a temporary walk-around to this problem. I couldn't enter the plains at all and the game would crash at the gates. This worked out for me and for a friend who was facing the same problem. Do tell me if this works and also keep in mind that some other applications may/may not work properly. This fix was suggested by the support team through the ticket I sent them. Hope it works.

1. What are the next primes? Normally there is the usual ~90 days window and it's been 78 days since Hydroid prime release, will there be delays due to PoE? Please don't rush out poorly concepted primes with unbalanced stats and I can completely understand if it takes an additional 2-3 weeks. Just needs to be communicated beforehand. Also to pick on Geoff, prime trailer? :laugh:

2. What are being released from the prime vault next? Just like the log-in rewards, will there be changes to the system before it gets messy again because every year 4 primes collections get vaulted while only 1-2 are released additionally. Releasing more and more would also just cause relic dilution while not releasing at the same rate of vaulting would drive a rift between new and older players. Finally, can we please have separate prime vault accessories bundles.

3. The current plague star event feels lacking in content, general feedback is recycled tedious gameplay and under utilising the cave tileset. The token reward system is great but why make it a syndicate when there is no daily cap or death squads, basically no backstory. Instead of just gating progress, prices could be increased and players choose what they want so they actually feel like they are getting stuff.

4. Considering PoE has been out less than a month, it still faces extraction crashes and performance issues, why not have the razorback event or the highly requested acolytes? With PoE, there is a huge influx of new players, so each step forward is going to leave them with a lasting impression on DE. I remember there was once a priority list or roadmap of some sort to show what DE was/wasn't focusing their resource on. Would be nice to have that back even if it is as vague as "next quest/event" to prevent spoilers, so players can feedback on what to give and take.

Archived