Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #101!

[DE]Rebecca

• Can we get a "vaulted"-mark for our relics, like the sentinel-mark for mods than are currently used on sentinel weapons?
  • Whats the progress on dual-wielding with swords, machetes and daggers?
  • Why don't we get the Affinity from grineer on a dropship when the dropship is destroyed before it can drop its crew?
  • Are you going to tweek the AI of the Equinox-clone from the Duality-augment?
  • Will there be more nightmare-mods?

Real question:

Now with the release of operation plague star it highlights the lack of explanation we have for cetus/ostrons in relation to the Earth as a whole. How long have they been there and why are they there now? How/why did the grinner let them establish a colony on Earth? They also seem to not really care about the possibly of the infested spreading beyond the region, all talk in the region only worries about the infested killing the ostrons.

Stupid question:

Why does lotus say that "The toxin has triggered peristalsis"?

Peristalsis is to do with the movement of food through a digestive system. Is the boil eating ground and spitting out infested? Also technically if that is making the infested come out then they are actually being defecated (pooped!) out of the "boil". Seeing as it has some link with immune response the term "Exocytosis" would have worked much better. If we were managing to kill at least part of the boil the term "Apoptosis" would have also worked amazingly well. Hell, you could have said the infested were being released by shedding (viral shedding is a thing) and that would have fitted better than peristalsis. You are basically admitting that the boil is pooping out infested once we administered a "toxin" (read enema).

Lastly, I cannot listen to any other dialogue without thinking about poop now: Konzu - "Well you got a reaction. Big as a house and half as smart. Knock it on the head eh?" IS HE TALKING ABOUT PUNCHING POOP!

Any progress towards Volt Deluxe? You promised to talk about it during a devstream.
He's also the only starter frame that doesn't have a deluxe skin, so I think we should show some love (especially when even Octavia already has official deluxe skin concept).

3 hours ago, Littleman88 said:

I'm cheating and asking two more questions!

Question 1:  Is Operation: Plague Star a sign that we'll see future random events such as Corpus/Infested invasions and Fissure bounties on the plains?

Question 2:  When are we getting our Tenno pump shotty?  My Doom Slayer Rhino is getting antsy.

Hide contents

SxLWNpn.png

Heh... crappy photoshop skills.

YESSSSSS! WHERE IS THE SHOTTY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

How about: 

• new Clan management system;
  • fields for "Clan description"(Clan Rules), except for the already available "motd"
  • more flexible and variable "Hierarchy and Roles" system;
  • stricter access to the Dojo and Labs (to avoid players who join the clan, buy BP's and leave)

My first comment is just an observation, am not asking for a rework or any sort of action to be taken.

I know we have previously discussed Raids, but I feel there is a point that no one has brought up. The rewards available from Raids only appeal to a certain minority of players, plus the amount of time involved and game Mechanics don't fill most players with joy and excitement.  Additionally Developers aren't interested because only a minority of players would be affected. Hence we got ourselves in a nice circle. 

Now to my question, Are there any plans to rework the movement mechanics for Operators. While I believe we are on the right track when it comes to operator powers and Synergies between Warframes. The movement of Operators takes away from the fun we are having, especially when Warframe is supposed to be a game about fast paced, jumping around action. 

Thank you Guys, love the game.

Question 1: Will the mastery rank 24 test get updated to allow us to use our amps and operator boosting focus powers in the test? If not could the test at least be fixed to not be harder for those of us trying it now than it was pre PoE. (From what I am hearing the beam is doing less damage to the orb now, the range of the beam is shorter, and maggots are spawning faster than they were before.) I just know as it currently stands this test is very very annoying and seems weird that improving our operator does not help in the test.

Question 2: Could we have alternative ways to get fish / gems / ore in the plains? I know some of my friends really dislike fishing and mining and wish they could get the materials from killing the Grineer on the plains. What they would like to see would be Grineer fishers and miners that they could kill and / or fishing baskets / mine carts they could get these resources from. Or some sort of exchange in Cetus where they could trade other resources for fish / ore etc. (A decent way to use up some other resources like Nanospores etc to get new plains resources.)

What are the chances of making Fieldron, Mutagen Mass, and Detonite Injector blueprints reusable? Although it is easy enough to get them from farming Invasion missions. I just think it's weird that most other items have reusable blueprints but these 3 items have been around for so long now and we're still required to purchase a blueprint from the dojo each time we want to craft them.

Are there any plans to make voice packs to replace lotus for the standard missions in the game? as in having characters such as darvo voice our objectives, or even to have a funny lotus voice pack ("the surrounding area is below freezing tenno, did you pack a wooly jumper?")? i would love to hear about darvo's totally legit deals outside of his weekly CLEM mission :3

2 minutes ago, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

Does that change anything?

I would assume so. If you can do it, nobody's figured it out yet. Might be on the actual school tree, but from what I can tell, you can't access that ability if you're a post-WW player. 

My squad and I tried to figure it out earlier and we can't access the school ability whatsoever. I'm thinking it's because of the rework.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)mrtrohman said:

I would assume so. If you can do it, nobody's figured it out yet. Might be on the actual school tree, but from what I can tell, you can't access that ability if you're a post-WW player. 

My squad and I tried to figure it out earlier and we can't access the school ability whatsoever. I'm thinking it's because of the rework.

I haven't gotten to play the new Plains update yet, but I'll test it out tomorrow. As far as I know, I was still able to use it Saturday.

Can we get a update to the dojo? Some rooms do look better after graphics updates but some dont.  Would be cool  if the Tenno Lab got an update to how many warframe are in the rotating glass now that wukong and nezha are also made from there.

Will the focus rework allow us to respec trees permanantly? The finality of locking in nodes really is annoying if we want to change something later on.

Archived