Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.1

[DE]Drew

I am pretty sure the description of the zaw parts is broken. It shows the staff-looking handle as "grip for machete sword dagger and rapier style", same as the other griup; also shows both strikes as "staff and dagger strike that increases speed at the cost of damage", while I'm pretty sure one of them is for rapiers.

17 minutes ago, Foefaller said:

You can carry the canister in archwing.

At least, I've been able to

yeah it looks like the first time I did it bugged and didn't allow it, has done since the hotfix though...

Now I'm just wishing I was getting less augur message mods....

30 minutes ago, Noktin said:

Thanks! Fix some other bugs too please:

As per 

"The more Bounties you complete, the more standing you earn toward something new: Operation Syndicate!" I have ranked up from first rank to second and still get 1k "operational supply" per mission? Is it intended or do I have to buy some sigils or smth, as it's "syndicate"?

• Minimap position (Overlay map) resets to top left after "leave/stay" screen to default position. I find it more convinient for me to use minimap in right side of screen and has appropriate setting on, so why does it reset?
  • Kuva amount is hidden in mods section until one selects riven mod. Either show it or hide endo too.
  • Crafting: reduce amount of owned blueprints by one after crafting process has been started. (ex. I have 2 BPs of forma, I craft it and when it's built it still shows I have 2 BPs. I press "claim" and suddenly it becomes 1 BP. It's confusing.)
  • Mirage and Zenistar. Aren't Mirage's doppelgangers supposed to copy all things she do? When Mirage releases Zenistar's disk, then casts "Hall of Mirrors" and then does charged attack, Zenistar's disk returns to player, while doppelgangers throw 4 disks.
  • Sprint detection: holding shift while standing still will break Ivara's Prowl (just why, it should be SPRINT-modifier + walking to count as Sprinting);

P.S. 

Hide contents

lel gvuV7Ug.png

can you stop with all of these? or at least lireally calling them bugs. all are obviously intended or user-solvable. at least use your front page post for some actual annoying bugs. no one cares about the kuva thing, and proposing to hide endo is just a boycott.

26 minutes ago, Gokuofuin said:

Come on man don't make a storm in a tea cup. We test things so they can fix them, there is after all a LOT of things that can go wrong and its important that we get the content within a reasonable time frame so ya...

I invite you to not read what I said as making "a storm in a tea cup" but as sharing my desire to not be forever in this cycle of "We test things so they can fix them". I want to be a game player not a game tester. And I can slightly agree with you about getting the content in a reasonable timeframe. But I think it would be more reasonable for them to make sure the content is at a higher level of readiness for their players before they even announce. Announcing something that looks awesome and building up all this hype and following up with having to wade through a rushed buggy release isn't a model I'm a fan of and I imagine it could be done in a way that works out to be a win win for both them and their players.

Archived