Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.1

[DE]Drew

Eidolon Phylaxis makes the boil part of the mission incompletable, worked without it for me before. Before the hotfix, anyway. I didn't have the phylaxis until after. Defeating all remaining enemies still shows as the objective even though I did all that.

I know this has been reported numerous times already but just thought I'd pitch in.

Edit: Saw someone mention infested spawning in the boil? I have radar but didn't see any in it though.

53 minutes ago, SnurtYurGooters said:

couldn't finish the new bounty mission at the "Kill all remaining enemies" portion at the end. No enemies around. One squadmate suggested it may have been due to one of our party members being in archwing.

Happened to my group a few times, nobody in archwing. I suspect some enemies spawned too far away or something

6 minutes ago, Murdermurdermurder said:

I invite you to not read what I said as making "a storm in a tea cup" but as sharing my desire to not be forever in this cycle of "We test things so they can fix them". I want to be a game player not a game tester. And I can slightly agree with you about getting the content in a reasonable timeframe. But I think it would be more reasonable for them to make sure the content is at a higher level of readiness for their players before they even announce. Announcing something that looks awesome and building up all this hype and following up with having to wade through a rushed buggy release isn't a model I'm a fan of and I imagine it could be done in a way that works out to be a win win for both them and their players.

It has been this way for years. It isn't going to change any time soon. Us PC players are beta testers, while console gets the clean builds.

It would be nice if they had a PTR server of some kind like league, hots, and overwatch have, but i doubt they are willing to do that. This is just the state of things, always has been, probably always will be. That's why in most instances, you wait 2-3 days to play a new patch. Unfortunately, this is a time limited event so it makes that concept worse

4 minutes ago, CustomCreated said:

Is there coming a fix for the plague star too? The 4/4 doesnt function, the infested either don't spawn or the remaining enemies won't show up, and you're stuck there forever.

Yes, a fix is coming for this. 

59 minutes ago, Sam.NaMiKaZe said:

Yo there's some sort of Bug where Mesa does like no damage in sorties 
Her abilities work as intended out of sorties but in sorties her 4 does like 100 damage per shot 
Been having this problem since yesterday , please fix :D thank you 

Because Mesa's 4 is using your pistol mod
Since sortie will limit your equipped weapon
So sometime no pistol -> no pistol mod -> 100 damage per shot

1 hour ago, SnurtYurGooters said:

couldn't finish the new bounty mission at the "Kill all remaining enemies" portion at the end. No enemies around. One squadmate suggested it may have been due to one of our party members being in archwing.

same bug here, but im pretty sure that it is NOT due to the archwing problems, since i just did several solo runs with no archwing fight in that stage, and seems that it just did happen randomly. 

8 minutes ago, Jareson said:

It has been this way for years. It isn't going to change any time soon. Us PC players are beta testers, while console gets the clean builds.

It would be nice if they had a PTR server of some kind like league, hots, and overwatch have, but i doubt they are willing to do that. This is just the state of things, always has been, probably always will be. That's why in most instances, you wait 2-3 days to play a new patch. Unfortunately, this is a time limited event so it makes that concept worse

What is wrong for asking for things to be better? I watch DE's streams and they talk about how they don't want to rest in how things were and try to create new things. Why can't improving the release process be one of those things that gets improved upon?

When. We. Can. Play. ?????? 1 Month. 1 Month. You did not even begin to think about the login problem.  I do not care about skins. I do not care about the hair and  another trash.  Me (me, not you) worries that the players, and I including, cannot go to the Warframe.

I do not know and I did not know the game developer, who made such a huge mistake, and who threw his players, pretending that everything is fine.  This lack of respect not only to the players, but also to themselves.  

Personally - I would not eat or rest (and did not say "In the weekend - no fixes / updates / patches"), just to fix the mistake and return the trust of the players.  I just would not be able to calm down until I corrected the mistake.

But not you DE. Maybe when the number of negative reviews becomes more, you will start to do something. But I do not think so.

P.S  Maybe not the best example, but still - Valve, though lost the status of the developer of games in the community, but for their games, make fixes at any time. Morning, night or day, for them it does not matter - they do. Yes, they do not immediately notice something, but do not stretch one problem for months.

1 minute ago, Murdermurdermurder said:

What is wrong for asking for things to be better? I watch DE's streams and they talk about how they don't want to rest in how things were and try to create new things. Why can't improving the release process be one of those things that gets improved upon?

Nothing wrong with asking for it, just don't expect it any time soon in basically any way. They have a back log of things to do already, and to even touch that back log would take up to two years to complete. They have stuff they haven't even shown us that isnt even in that back log that is on the docket as well. To sum it up, they have so much crap they intend to do or say they will do, that QoL improvements like a PTR and a major focus on cleaning up the New Player Experience seem very unlikely to be a thing.

I've been in the game since 2013, and this is just how it's always been sadly

Archived