[DE]Megan

Jade Axa Bundle Available Now!

wB3Thxs.jpg

With a wild Roar, the Jade Axa Bundle has arrived!

Pick up this pack to get Jade Warframe Skin, a Weapon and Jade Weapon Skin, Credit and Affinity Boosters, Platinum and Credits to help you rule the Origin System on Xbox One.

Included in the Jade Axa Bundle:

• Rhino Jade Skin
  • Fragor and Fragor Jade Skin
  • Jade Axa Syandana
  • 3 Day Affinity Booster
  • 3 Day Credit Booster
  • 300 Platinum
  • 50,000 Credits

This Pack may only be purchased once per account and is available in the in-game Market.

• Upvote 8
  • Applause 3
  • Like 4

Is the price supposed to be 24.99$ USD? All other previous bundles cost 9.99$

Edit: Then again we get an exter 130p and 3 day booster which were never included in previous bundles.

Edited by (XB1)ThatAlaskanDude
  • Like 1

Hummm don't use Rhino, don't use Fragor, can't see the Syandana, boosters nice but... ok 130 more plat, credits a bit puny but ok...

x2.5 the price?  Plat is already expensive for us xbox live-rs without any discount to it, and our discounts in using it are only one-offs for 'solo' items.

Interesting attempt but I can't get behind this one.  I've bought a lot of plat, cosmetics, frames/ships, gifted etc.  Just wanted to provide feedback.

[Frankly figured it was a must by until I caught up with the price and too much plat drop-off to consider]

• Upvote 3

Wish I could remove boosters and creds

Edit: syandana looks pretty good but the rhino skin is not really noticeable, and fragor is ok.

Edited by (XB1)FOCHOCLTstrfish
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FOCHOCLTstrfish said:

Wish I could remove boosters and creds

Edit: syandana looks pretty good but the rhino skin and fragor skin are not really noticeable.

Upload some pics for us please?

Can the 50k creds be replaced with 50k kuva. I own every prestige pack and will buy this as well. But 50 k creds with a $25 bundle seems like a slap in the face. Also could the rhino glowing bits become bigger. Like how excal is. An x across his torso would be better.

Awesome! Jade Excalibur Skin still needs PBR though!!! And we also need a toggle for Rhino Prime using Jade Rhino Skin as the Skin has Rhino Prime accents which you cannot remove as of yet!

11 hours ago, (Xbox One)I Explode Stuff said:

How long do these special packs stay around for? 

I'm thinking of putting it on my Christmas list but don't want to leave it too late.

A few months.