• Announcements

• [DE]DrewDev

HOW TO: Claim Livestream Platinum Prizes   31/03/16

Hello fellow Tenno! Decided to make this guide after receiving multiple private messages and seeing multiple threads on how to claim plat prizes during official Warframe streams. Please remember to refer to the images in the spoilers for more information. Please Note: To be entered into a Platinum give-away on the Warframe Twitch Channel, all you have to do is log into Twitch and watch the stream. Despite what you may see in chat, there is NO requirement to post anything in chat. 
      Step 1:
      If your Twitch name is called out on a official Warframe livestream (Xbox 1 @ 1 / PS4 @ 4 / Primetime / Devstream), you will need to message the Warframe channel with your in-game alias and the platform you play on (PC, XB1, or PS4). To send a message select the "gear" icon at the bottom left, just under the stream window:
      Step 2: 
      Once you have selected the gear icon as shown above, click "message" to open up the editor:
      Step 3:
      Send a nice message to DE with your in-game alias and the platform you play on. Once you've done that click "send":
      Step 4:
      Be patient, once the message has been sent all you need to do is wait patiently and give [DE] "Ember Prime Ginga Ninja" Megan time to dish out the goods. You should have your plat within 24 hours provided there are no emergency issues at DE. If you believe you have been forgotten and it has been 3-4 plat-less days, then it might be a good idea to contact [DE]Megan on the Forums for an update on the situation since no one likes having platinum in limbo.
      Step 5: 
      Enjoy your winnings, Tenno!     [written by Community Moderator / Senior Guide NovusNova]
[DE]Megan

The Warframe 'For Fans By Fans' Contest is Live!

P1TlRIL.jpg

Tenno, the Lotus requires use of your creativity! 

Do you want to see your design on an official piece of Warframe merchandise? Well, you’re in luck! We've teamed up with For Fans By Fans to bring you the Warframe Fan Forge to show off some of the amazing talent in our community!

From now until midnight, Friday, December 15, you can submit your T-shirt design on Fan Forge here to be eligible. If your entry is chosen, you will earn a commission on each sale of the design and receive and 1000 Platinum!!

Submitted designs should be CMYK, 300 dpi, 15” x 19” inch print area. For more info about design requirements, check out https://www.forfansbyfans.com/communityfaq

Submit your design today! 

• Upvote 10
  • Applause 4
  • Like 10

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

P1TlRIL.jpg

Tenno, the Lotus requires use of your creativity! 

Do you want to see your design on an official piece of Warframe merchandise? Well, you’re in luck! We've teamed up with For Fans By Fans to bring you the Warframe Fan Forge to show off some of the amazing talent in our community!

From now until midnight, Friday, December 15, you can submit your T-shirt design on Fan Forge here to be eligible. If your entry is chosen, you will earn a commission on each sale of the design and receive and 1000 Platinum!!

Submitted designs should be CMYK, 300 dpi, 15” x 19” inch print area. For more info about design requirements, check out https://www.forfansbyfans.com/communityfaq

Submit your design today! 

wow i just posted on the general feedback about designs. I love these events yall host <3

• Upvote 2

Oh this is neat. I'm not that good at drawing stuff as detailed as warframe's stuff, but i can't wait to see what people start making.

/Sarcasm mode, enabled

Oh, yay, YET ANOTHER contest I can't participate in cause my art skills suck!  

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

/Sarcasm mode, disabled

Edited by Oksanya

4 minutes ago, Chueven said:

@[DE]Megan, can Italians partecipate the contest this time? :)

I should hope so. Italy are already out of the World Cup, that would be just mean.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • Woah 1

Just now, Arezael said:

I should hope so. Italy are already out of the World Cup, that would be just mean.

I don't give a penny about world cup tho

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Hmm, i want to enter this, but heck, means taking time out from Warframe... :S how the hell will i cope....., i guess it will have to be the Soundtrack in the background while i work. Should help with inspiration too. :)

23 minutes ago, (PS4)HighlyDread said:

this seems nice! 

so sad that i am a bad designer

The feels there. I have amazing t-shirt ideas, but no talent whatsoever

Wow this is perfect timing! I just vectorized my old Prime Time logo submission, I think I'll post that!

Question: is there somewhere we can get the official "Warframe" logo and lotus symbol as an SVG? I want to incorporate the exact thing into my design but I can't seem to find it anywhere of suitable quality...

Edited by Schovelbuddy
to ask question

7 minutes ago, Schovelbuddy said:

Wow this is perfect timing! I just vectorized my old Prime Time logo submission, I think I'll post that!

Question: is there somewhere we can get the official "Warframe" logo and lotus symbol as an SVG? I want to incorporate the exact thing into my design but I can't seem to find it anywhere of suitable quality...

https://digitalextremesltd.app.box.com/s/vh2u41yhdlgp3girffucbynadoi33173

• Upvote 3
  • Like 2