Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.2

[DE]Drew

thx for fixing the last stage of the operation, but i still get a S#&$load of naramon lenses for rewards (2 of them just in the last run). btw, will the reward table change like the other bounties? would be nice to get atleast different lenses than naramon :D

you removed all my customizations on my operator. i cant wear kiteer atmos mask with grineer mask cant wear kiteer ears with excal hat. 0/10 ruined operators when i finally stopped hating them due to them not looking $&*&*#(%&.

I like this new event we were all waiting for so long. It´s innovative, entertaining and you are not get bored at all. But what i like the most are the rewards and the fact that is bugs free. Oh , and the fact that you need to wait 24 hours for that research. Perfection. And the haters are saying it´s unplayable, boring , buggy and recycled and that you kill the fun in this game with every update you release. Shame on them.

3 minutes ago, Coach-Aprax said:

I like this new event we were all waiting for so long. It´s innovative, entertaining and you are not get bored at all. But what i like the most are the rewards and the fact that it´s bugs free. Oh , and the fact that you need to wait 24 hours for that research. Perfection. And the haters are saying it´s unplayable, boring , buggy and recycled and that you kill the fun in this game with every update you release. Shame on them.

You forgot the /s

3 minutes ago, Coach-Aprax said:

I like this new event we were all waiting for so long. It´s innovative, entertaining and you are not get bored at all. But what i like the most are the rewards and the fact that it´s bugs free. Oh , and the fact that you need to wait 24 hours for that research. Perfection. And the haters are saying it´s unplayable, boring , buggy and recycled and that you kill the fun in this game with every update you release. Shame on them.

Jesus Christ whine more why don't you.

Anyone want a few dozen Naramon lens? I'll even throw in some Lens polish for free...

Seriously though is it possible to get the Event Bounty to cycle its rewards like the rest of the Bounties, starting to get tired of the same rewards and I will soon have enough Naramon lens to out fit my whole arsenal with them

7 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

At least Defection doesn't make you run 1500 meters between stages.

And it also scales. So at *some* point it gets a bit more difficult.

I know it really is the minimal effort at this point isn't it?

It's like in the development side of things it's all most to the point of :poop:
It's like literally at this point it's a "minimum viable product." and I'm not just talking in the beta sense.
I'm talking in the beta forever sense, where it's a partial workable model with a couple of gimmick systems and mechanics. As if you'd just started producing the game and you'd need to have as a fully functional model for a publisher.

14 minutes ago, Kinjeto said:

I know it really is the minimal effort at this point isn't it?

It's like in the development side of things it's all most to the point of :poop:
It's like literally at this point it's "minimum viable product." and I'm not just talking in the forever beta sense.
I'm talking in the beta forever sense, where it's a partial workable model with a couple of models as if you'd just started producing the game and you needed a functional model for a publisher.

If you dislike it so much... Go play Destiny? or perhaps another game.

Nobody needs your "operation" and your excuse for more time-wasting grinding, FIX what's wrong don't find new ways to distract from the obvious, it's a buggy, glitchy mess and it gets worse with every "hotfix". FIX the bounty crashing followed by host migration, happens even more often than before!

Archived