Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.2

[DE]Drew

More variations please. Encountered only two so far but it's getting tedious travelling large amounts of distances.

Also, please up the kuva reward. 100 is a serious joke. I don't understand the reasoning behind such a significant drop from 1000 to 100.

I'm not a fan of the drop rates in general, but at least getting a reasonable amount of kuva instead makes it a little more bearable and as if you're gaining something somewhat tangible.

I think bounties should go back to their original reward values, I was looking forward to doing bounties with a potential 1200 Kuva every part as an alternative to Siphons, but reducing it to 200 or even 100 is so incredibly low it's actually a huge nerf to that drop and drops in general.

The bounties were finally looking rewarding and WORTH doing.

That was probably the only thing making me think about running bounties and visiting PoE again. I think i'll just stick to Tilesets for now.

3 minutes ago, --Q--Daddy said:

Nothing more mind-numbing than repeating the same bounty over and over and over again...

That this is the best they can do, does not bode well for the future of this game.

That Prime Access vs. Destiny 2 DLC holiday money question just keeps getting easier with every Warfarm update....

Please, have a look at these bugs :

• Zenistar, sometimes stucked when just about to throw the disc. Need to change weapons & go back to Zenistar to enable the throwing disc...
  • Still have sometimes the crosshair problem : when switching from mining tool to weapons, the crosshair disappear 
  • Is it me, or the Bullet Jump is a bit broken : when bullet-jumping + rolling, i only have a zooming effect

I would consider too bringing some variation into the loot table of the Plague Star bounty : Naramon Lens & Augur Message in tones is a bit limitating...

But most of all, so much thanks for this event & bringing back the Snipetron ! After this huge Update of PoE, an event was really not expected... So thanks !!! <3

Operator cosmetics are currently bugged such that only eye accessories work when the Vahd and Ceno helmets are equipped, even when the hood is open. Rather frustrating, given I only recently got my hands on the Atmos Mask and was thoroughly enjoying having it.

Just now, DoomZTheOne said:

In all my run I never had a problem with the Phylaxis... What's the bug in question?

At the end screen "Summary" you see XXX amount of standing, but they actually are not taken into account :) I had 1 time 2000 standing and then 7 times x1525 and still have 6k standing in total :)

à l’instant, TheDarkZonePilot a dit :

Me encanta cómo las personas se quejan de hacer la misma misión una y otra vez. CADA evento la misma misión una y otra vez, (solo para obtener un arma) Tantas recompensas buenas de esta clasificación de eventos, dejar de llorar como un veterinario típico y solo jugar 

Junk comments.

Do not rate anything

Archived