Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.2

[DE]Drew

7 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

The normal bounty changes are very good, and I appreciate it, but doing bounties endlessly for this "operation" is making me more bored than the Pacifism Defect did in its entirety.

It's not even Activision, Blizzard or ID Software levels of developmental competency.
It's not even Epic/Epic Megagame levels of quality (although it seemed those past projects were a giant collab with Psyonix.)

Once again, it's a B-Grade dev or Focus Home Interactive, it's always Focus Home Interactive levels of anti-quality. Where's the plot twist. Where's the polish. Then we (the community) ask ourselves "DE, You needed an extra week to polish, what, exactly? Give us the exact part of the update which you need to polish to make the actual system work" and you're still hotfixing when it's released. Wait, W-T-F? How hard is it?

It might as well at this point be shovelware or in the bargain bin levels-of-quality, mechanical depth (which it has none). But forums will praise anything. In fact you could paint the turd gold and basically the forums would praise it as the giant golden pile of crap it is.

Maybe just give it. it's own box title something like "Operation: Plague Shaft." -- Here you go, Tenno, after Pacifism Defect, when logical criticism was given "See: Someone fừḉked up." the only incentive gets removed because someone in-house seriously just logically fừḉked up, the admittance won't happen. The players proved someone fừḉked up. But we're going to get rid of that one scoring incentive anyway.

What have events been about for the past 3 years? Oh that's right. Going hard. Scoring or anything like that.

Just like The Eyes Of Blight and the soccer trophies incident -- We'll just sweep it under the rug and make everyone forget about it. Instead of admitting that they (DE) fừicked up. You can't change crap. if it's still  pile of crap. It's still a pile of crap.

It's the companies own fault that the rules were changed at the last minute. What sort of a game changes the rules mid-play. Usually they've got a council for this type of thing. Oh that's right the dev council would just basically say "DE can do no wrong."

10 minutes ago, Mr.SpookSpook said:

In one Operation I picked up the Toxin canister, went to regroup with team and we got a sudden "Mission Failed" for no reason... We had just begun the mission and already failed...

if you drop it and wait a second till all the dialog finishes and pick it back up and only leave after the new marker pops up it wont auto fail you. i think it has to do with taking the canister out of the starting area before it registers that you actually have it.

12 минут назад, kawanaka сказал:

At least this time you get additional rewards(Endo, Kuva, Relics), Pacifism Defect didn't give anything but the score points.

At least Defection doesn't make you run 1500 meters between stages.

And it also scales. So at *some* point it gets a bit more difficult.

Really hope the bug with face/ear accessories not showing up on the PoE headgear gets fixed. And soon. I wanted to make my operator wear both Ki'Teer mask/earparts with the Vahd hat, but now it doesn't work together, not the face part, not the ear parts, only eye parts.

12 minutes ago, BlackCoMerc said:

That this is the best they can do, does not bode well for the future of this game.

That Prime Access vs. Destiny 2 DLC holiday money question just keeps getting easier with every Warfarm update....

To be BRUTALLY fair... this is the core mechanic of the entire game. Grinding/ doing repetitive missions has always been how Warframe works. It's not as if the game's stagnating to something extremely dull. It's always been like that.

Только что, Zeorik сказал:

To be BRUTALLY fair... this is the core mechanic of the entire game. 

Yeah only little problem you at least have DIFFERENT missions and planets/factions.

Running the exact same for 100 times is a definition of insanity. And again it all boils down to trash standing. There's no real reason you have to run the lowest tier for 5 times till you can get a chance to increase the difficulty and rewards.

19 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

The normal bounty changes are very good, and I appreciate it, but doing bounties endlessly for this "operation" is making me more bored than the Pacifism Defect did in its entirety.

Aww,,, you dont understand, this event a.k.a Tactical repeatitive bounties are for casual player. New leaderboard mechanic - How many time each bounty will got bugged.

P.S. I though at least we will had endless bounties, without leaving cetus, just mission aftre mission and the mobs will became more and more stronger till lvl 9999 .... or something like that. Each bounty give you score. But instead of this, we have absolutely the same mission, its like  Live. Die. Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow

The new bounty rewards are pretty bad. I get that we get one reward for every objective completed, but cmon. 100 kuva? If we got that same reward 5 times in a row, it would be 500 kuva. Which is nothing compared to the 1.4k kuva we got before this update. And that's judt one example

Please reconsider these rewards. It feels a lot less rewarding than the old system

3 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

Yeah only little problem you at least have DIFFERENT missions and planets/factions.

Running the exact same for 100 times is a definition of insanity. And again it all boils down to trash standing. There's no real reason you have to run the lowest tier for 5 times till you can get a chance to increase the difficulty and rewards.

And your excuse for pat missions? For Fomorians or Razorback armadas? OR.. .y'know, for grinding specific things for the rewards you want? To get a Warframe, you have to do the SAME MISSION REPEATEDLY to get the parts from bosses. You want  resources? You'll likely be doing the SAME survival or defense repeatedly.

And of course, there's the simple fact that 'variety' doesn't change how the game's basic function is: A grindfest of doing missions over and over. 

Archived