[DE]Drew

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.2

3 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

Yeah only little problem you at least have DIFFERENT missions and planets/factions.

Running the exact same for 100 times is a definition of insanity. And again it all boils down to trash standing. There's no real reason you have to run the lowest tier for 5 times till you can get a chance to increase the difficulty and rewards.

And your excuse for pat missions? For Fomorians or Razorback armadas? OR.. .y'know, for grinding specific things for the rewards you want? To get a Warframe, you have to do the SAME MISSION REPEATEDLY to get the parts from bosses. You want  resources? You'll likely be doing the SAME survival or defense repeatedly.

And of course, there's the simple fact that 'variety' doesn't change how the game's basic function is: A grindfest of doing missions over and over. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, [DE]DrewDev said:

Any updates on addressing the ram memory spike during the 2nd gate leaving out to Plains? It crashed the game and make it unplayable for many of us since friday's hotfix.

thx for fixing the last stage of the operation, but i still get a S#&$load of naramon lenses for rewards (2 of them just in the last run). btw, will the reward table change like the other bounties? would be nice to get atleast different lenses than naramon :D

1 minute ago, -Temp0- said:

Doing the same exact thing over and over != Running the exact same for 100 times 

you just proved my point

• Upvote 1

you removed all my customizations on my operator. i cant wear kiteer atmos mask with grineer mask cant wear kiteer ears with excal hat. 0/10 ruined operators when i finally stopped hating them due to them not looking $&*&*#(%&.

43 minutes ago, [DE]DrewDev said:

Trinity's EV does not work properly on vomvalysts. if u mark them with EV and destroy their shell, EV just cancels without giving up the rest of the energy like it does on normal enemies

How come you can fix Ivara's prowl in 1 hour but you still haven't fixed Saryn's spore toxin proc not working, or spores not popping if you overkill an enemy... For 1 and a half years now?

I like this new event we were all waiting for so long. It´s innovative, entertaining and you are not get bored at all. But what i like the most are the rewards and the fact that is bugs free. Oh , and the fact that you need to wait 24 hours for that research. Perfection. And the haters are saying it´s unplayable, boring , buggy and recycled and that you kill the fun in this game with every update you release. Shame on them.

Edited by Coach-Aprax
  • Haha 2
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Coach-Aprax said:

I like this new event we were all waiting for so long. It´s innovative, entertaining and you are not get bored at all. But what i like the most are the rewards and the fact that it´s bugs free. Oh , and the fact that you need to wait 24 hours for that research. Perfection. And the haters are saying it´s unplayable, boring , buggy and recycled and that you kill the fun in this game with every update you release. Shame on them.

You forgot the /s

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Coach-Aprax said:

I like this new event we were all waiting for so long. It´s innovative, entertaining and you are not get bored at all. But what i like the most are the rewards and the fact that it´s bugs free. Oh , and the fact that you need to wait 24 hours for that research. Perfection. And the haters are saying it´s unplayable, boring , buggy and recycled and that you kill the fun in this game with every update you release. Shame on them.

Jesus Christ whine more why don't you.

• Upvote 1

Anyone want a few dozen Naramon lens? I'll even throw in some Lens polish for free...

Seriously though is it possible to get the Event Bounty to cycle its rewards like the rest of the Bounties, starting to get tired of the same rewards and I will soon have enough Naramon lens to out fit my whole arsenal with them

7 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

At least Defection doesn't make you run 1500 meters between stages.

And it also scales. So at *some* point it gets a bit more difficult.

I know it really is the minimal effort at this point isn't it?

It's like in the development side of things it's all most to the point of :poop:
It's like literally at this point it's a "minimum viable product." and I'm not just talking in the beta sense.
I'm talking in the beta forever sense, where it's a partial workable model with a couple of gimmick systems and mechanics. As if you'd just started producing the game and you'd need to have as a fully functional model for a publisher.

Edited by Kinjeto
  • Satisfied 1

14 minutes ago, Kinjeto said:

I know it really is the minimal effort at this point isn't it?

It's like in the development side of things it's all most to the point of :poop:
It's like literally at this point it's "minimum viable product." and I'm not just talking in the forever beta sense.
I'm talking in the beta forever sense, where it's a partial workable model with a couple of models as if you'd just started producing the game and you needed a functional model for a publisher.

If you dislike it so much... Go play Destiny? or perhaps another game.

Edited by Zeorik
  • Upvote 1

Nobody needs your "operation" and your excuse for more time-wasting grinding, FIX what's wrong don't find new ways to distract from the obvious, it's a buggy, glitchy mess and it gets worse with every "hotfix". FIX the bounty crashing followed by host migration, happens even more often than before!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Inkogni said:

You know what i want, give it to me. My body is ready. LAY IT ON !!0f0a1ee46a.png

My body is past ready. It's rotting already. Hit us with it already!

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Venoct said:

Anyone else crashing a lot after finishing an event mission?  xD

Yes. Have not been able to complete a Plague Star bounty since the latest hotfix, constant lockups when trying to return to cetus