Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Drops - Plains of Eidolon Console Launch and Prep

[DE]Taylor

Twitch Drops - Plains of Eidolon Console Launch

The Plains of Eidolon has launched on consoles, which means the second iteration of our Twitch Drops campaign has begun! For those of who you participated in the PC launch of this event, a few things have changed:

• You will no longer receive Drops when the broadcaster completes any Achievement.
  • The Teralyst Prominence Sigil will be awarded by Warframe Partner streams when they unlock the “By The Dawn’s Early Light” achievement on consoles only

Full details about this campaign, including an FAQ, can be found in our news post here, but we’ve compiled a short and sweet summary below:

Prominence Wisp Totem (has ended!)

Watch any Warframe stream for 60 consecutive minutes during this campaign and earn your very own Prominence Wisp Totem*! PC, PS4, or Xbox One - the broadcaster’s platform doesn’t matter so long as your Twitch and Warframe accounts are properly linked. 

Teralyst Prominence Sigil (has changed)

When any of our console Warframe Partners unlock the “By Dawn’s Early Light” achievement on the console build during their stream, everyone viewing their stream will receive the Teralyst Prominence Sigil*. This Drop is only available for console broadcasts, so we compiled a full list of eligible channels below:

EDIT: Due to an unfortunate bug that resulted in Console Players automatically unlocking the "By The Dawn’s Early Light" by simply walking onto the Plains, we are extending this campaign for one additional week and making changes with how this Drop is unlocked. From now until December 6 at 11am EST, you can earn the Teralyst Prominence Sigil by watching any Console Partner streams for one consecutive hour on the following channels:  

English

Arabic

Spoiler

French     

German

Russian

Spanish

*One per account.

==============================================================================

Twitch Drops Prep

To make sure you’re ready to receive Twitch Drops when watching your favourite broadcaster, you can easily check to make sure your accounts are properly linked at warframe.com/user:

59cbfe39d1ac8_TwitchDropsFAQ-viewers.jpg.28f3eedafb46407122f97c4c575a5c82.jpg

Only ONE Warframe account across all 3 platforms can be linked to your Twitch account successfully. If you have multiple Warframe accounts linked to your Twitch (ex: [DE]Megan on PC and DE Megan on Xbox One), you need to unlink them all and relink the one Warframe account you want to receive Drops on.

If your accounts aren’t linked (properly), you can do so here.

Edited by [DE]Taylor
added edit

So am I reading this correctly that this edition only has the syandana for linking, wisp for 60 mins of watching, and sigil for Dawns Early Light achievement, no more fireworks, nitain, vectis prime, smoke colors, and frost harka, etc. farming?  I think that is the clarification many are looking for, as I know I personally would watch more for a chance to get that elusive Harka skin.  Otherwise, I got it all during the PC campaign, and as a console player would rather be diving into it myself.  I watched mostly the achievement speedrunners for drops and avoiding spoiling PoE for when it hit consoles.  I feel bad that the console only streamers may not see the crazy influx of new viewers/followers/subs that the PC streamers may have seen, for better or worse as many seem to debate, if the regular achievement drops were removed.  I also get DE removing those though due to the network strain it created previously.  Tough call, but still curious for clarification.

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)TrogdorX said:

So am I reading this correctly that this edition only has the syandana for linking, wisp for 60 mins of watching, and sigil for Dawns Early Light achievement, no more fireworks, nitain, vectis prime, smoke colors, and frost harka, etc. farming?  I think that is the clarification many are looking for, as I know I personally would watch more for a chance to get that elusive Harka skin.  Otherwise, I got it all during the PC campaign, and as a console player would rather be diving into it myself.  I watched mostly the achievement speedrunners for drops and avoiding spoiling PoE for when it hit consoles.  I feel bad that the console only streamers may not see the crazy influx of new viewers/followers/subs that the PC streamers may have seen, for better or worse as many seem to debate, if the regular achievement drops were removed.  I also get DE removing those though due to the network strain it created previously.  Tough call, but still curious for clarification.

I've been watching a stream consecutively for 4 hours and only got the drops you mentioned.  I think it's safe to assume you're correct.

Apologies for the delay in responding to your request, we are currently experiencing an extremely high volume of tickets. Thank you so much for your request and your patience with us!

We're sorry you missed this event, but fear not Tenno, Twitch drop has RETURNED!!

Head over to the forum post here for more information regarding the NEW Twitch Drop event mechanics!

Twitch Drops - Plains of Eidolon Console Launch and Prep

Keep fishing Tenno!

Apologies but whoever was responsible at DE for this: Get your S#&$ together. First off; me and many, many players did not receive certain drops (namely the Teralyst sigil) not because we missed the event - you failed to deliver it. To say that when we reach out for help via support is insulting and even more so when you just basically say 'Oh well. Try, try again. MAYBE you will get it this time around'. In future I suggest you have ways of just checking data like this so you verify the players request because this is not impressive.

My question is, how many English streamers are still eligible to earn the achievement for the Teralyst Sigil?

I hooked up my Twitch account a month prior to the campaign, watched two streamers earn the achievement early in the campaign, but "technical difficulties" on DE's end prevented me from getting the Sigil, even from the batch deliveries after the drop. (Also didn't get any Exilus Adapters while watching Devstream 100 but I'm sure I'm not going to get 29 of them like everyone else did.)

My support ticket finally came in last night (24 hours after PoE came to consoles) which apologized that I "missed" the drop and basically wished me better luck next time.
Even though I didn't miss it. And now might, because streamers can only earn it once without requesting a reset.

Edited by Archwizard

Watch Official Warframe Console Partners earn “By the Dawn’s Early Light” console Achievement on-stream for Surviving the Night in the Plains of Eidolon to earn the Exclusive Teralyst Sigil

So this started yesterday, I just learned of it today, so probably all the streamers already have it the achievement (and probably won't do new accounts like last time).. so basically this became a first come first serve, and if you're late you get the shaft kinda thing...

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 5:17 PM, dlur said:

So this started yesterday, I just learned of it today, so probably all the streamers already have it the achievement (and probably won't do new accounts like last time).. so basically this became a first come first serve, and if you're late you get the shaft kinda thing...

Not only that, but if you don't play on PC, then you get the shaft for things like Nitain, Vectis Prime, etc.  Why we can't take part in all the goodness is beyond me...

Edited by (XB1)Roosclan
I kant spel