Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for gamers to play in the EU and/or NA

VCoutelier

My name is PersonalizedGamer.

Just call me PG.

I'm a Mod in the server and i'm a Warframe tutor on The Beacon. 

I also am on there to chill and to have a good time!

------------------------The Beacon Multi-Gaming Community------------------------ 
Discord: https://discord.gg/RWE4Dtg
Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/thebeacon-
We’re a new Discord Gaming Community, that hopes to let people from all over the world talk, have fun, and game! We’re just over a month old, and are steadily growing, but are still looking to find new, laid back, and open-minded people to join us! We play many different games, like Overwatch, Rainbow 6 Siege, PUBG, Paladins, Warframe, and Absolver, but want to find even more people who play Warframe! On average we have around 50 active members at any given time, finding groups, playing games, and talking!
-----------------------------Try it out, join when you want!----------------------------- 
No need to worry about recruitment! You can join our server, try it out for as long as you want, and if you wish, become a member at any time, hassle-free! The rules are: Be 16+ Speak English (Not necessarily naitively, we also have people who are still learning English!) Have Discord We also have events from time to time in lots of different games, both for active members, and open house events, where anyone can join! A mic is required to join them, however.

=================================================================== 
If you have any questions, please feel free to message me on steam

:heart::heart: