Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.3

[DE]Rebecca

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.3

Changes:

• Konzu now explains that rewards are at Nakak for the Operation.

Fixes:

• Fixed two particularly nasty crashes that could occur on return to Cetus.
  • Fixed issues with flickering lights in Sabotage 2.0 on Grineer Galleons.
  • Fixed an issue with the Toggle Sprint option and rolling in mid-air.
  • Optimized some error logging.

thanks for the fixes
About the event, unless theres something further down its one of the most boring events you have had in the longest times. Not even getting crashes/bugs in. All i do when i get in there >> Zone in > run for about a kilometer(or fly) > kill 1-5 dudes and get the toxin > run/fly another 1-1.5 kilometers to defend the thing > run about 600 meters to find some drone to carry this toxin bottle i just carried 600 meters... > make the drone carry the toxin for 700-900 meters because my arms were getting tired..
thats ALLOT of running for a combined total of 5min combat at best. forgot to mention, if your carrying the vial you cant fly ( MORE RUNNING )

few told you could carry the vial while in AW mode. it never gave me the option to pick the damn thing up from ground and i tried. so i couldn't carry it

Brb, taking foto shooting with nekros to point out and rant a little about his deluxe skin not feeling deluxe due to bugs with binds.

Nekros Irkalla and the Irkalla binds need to get looked at again.

The Update 22.3.0 gave another shot at fixing the Nekros Irkalla binds, which were bugged in various ways since the skin dropped.

But in the end, they are still not working as intended.

At the current state of the Irkalla skin, the skin has 3 imperfections / bugs left, which need to be looked at still, two of them regarding the binds and one a random soul flare spot:

• A: The Update removed 2 "soul flare" (energy flames or whatever you, the reader, preffer to call them) spots from the Nekros Irkalla skin, which used to appear when the Irkalla skin is equiped with the Irkalla binds, as seen here:
Spoiler

7EWcDu2.png

How it was prior to Update 22.3.0:

Spoiler

6ugONyp.png

How the intended product is to look like:

Spoiler

Note how there are 2 diagonal soul flares besides the middle vertical soul flare on Nekros Irkalla's chest. 

EMuw2vL.png

• B: The Irkalla binds still incorrectly attatch to the back of the Nekros Irkalla skin, as seen here:
Spoiler

The binds phase into Nekros Irkalla's back, instead of connecting to the ends of his "shoulder coat" / "shoulder cloth".

PB570p5.png

How one of the sides looked on release:

Spoiler

Note how it connects to the pointy end of the shoulder cloth.

meerKfm.png

Again, how the intended product is supposed to look like:

Spoiler

Note how both binds connect to the pointy ends of the shoulder cloth on Nekros Irkalla's back.

EMuw2vL.png

and finally:

• C: The Soul flare found on Nekros Irkalla's Pelvis, which can not be seen in any promotional material regarding the Nekros Irkalla skin, as seen here:
Spoiler

W2SPLn6.png

It has been there even before the Update 22.3.0 .

ILg5Avi.png

And for a final time, again, here is how the final product is intended to look like:

Spoiler

Note lack of any soul flares near the pelvis area.

EMuw2vL.png

870fc6132845341787e8278ae6ae7156.jpg

All of this combined, while the skin itself still looks good, takes away from the deluxe feeling of the Nekros Irkalla deluxe skin, since it is noticable (even though not in actual gameplay), when pointed out.

@zackraa suggested the idea of this perhaps being a change in design choice, if those changes I pointed out as bugs are indeed instances of choosing to change design aspects of the Nekros Irkalla skin, then DE, please feel free to correct me on those and perhaps share / elaborate upon your new vision with us, because currently, it appears as not indended to the consumer and in my opinion, devalues the skin. 

With that all being said, the skin still looks good, i'm still going to use it, but I wish it would just be like it was intended to be (if there are indeed no changes of design aspects on the Irkalla skin).

wow. Replies are fast as hell

ffd6fe390b8390d93fa0ec657ef9142d.png

Can we also get rotations in plague bounty rewards? I've already gotten a heap of augur messages, naramon lenses and meso H1 relics. Also, your reduction in kuva was WAY too steep. Can you bump that up to around 500 kuva at least per reward? The endo is fine, but could also do with a buff....

Could the unbounded overlay map have a review? It was awkward before, but it's painful in PoE.
Mini map is too small, overlay map is too big. We need the ability to set map size, location, and bounds - or to provide a 3rd map option that's 2-3x the size of the mini map.

And could kuva placement and visibility problems on infested tiles get some attention?

Archived