Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.3

[DE]Rebecca

Please:

-Make Plague Star bounty rewards rotate

-Disable the mission waypoints that are too far away from the 1st objective and only keep the closer ones (they're 1km+ away from the first objective, literally on opposite sides of the map). I'm playing infested extermination, not Bullet Jump Simulator 2017.

-Fix the instadeath when going close some regions of the tumor. Even when flying high above it instakills us. And there should be no reason for instakills in the first place: just apply a poison debuff instead. 

-Fix infested spawn pods spawning on the very top of the tumor (took my squad 5 minutes to find out they were there, we thought the mission was bugged)

-Fix shooting while in archwing while rotated (pressed A/D) resets back to default rotation instantly

3 minutes ago, MaidGalaxy said:

Again, still in the writting process and formatting and adding pictures, but here, take a look at how the finished product is intended to look like, especially the way the binds connect to the skins back and the 2 flare spots besides the middle flare in the middle of the chest:

Reveal hidden contents

EMuw2vL.png

Also note the lack of the flare on his pelvis, which your screenshot demonstrates nicely, which should not be there, based on the picture above.

I think the change to his hips was a design thing though the binds are correct and yea the missing flames could be a bug or another design change.

34 minutes ago, Inkogni said:

forgot to mention, if your carrying the vial you cant fly ( MORE RUNNING )

I have been able to call my Archwing and fly with the Vial, both the unmixed and mixed versions, without any issues. My problem came the one mission i decided, heck lets run instead, and i had the waypoints glitch out on me =/ when we got to the drone, it was impossible to give it the toxin and i  did everything to drop it. Switch weapons, take out my fishing spear and cutter, nothing. Although i wish i took a SS of how i shoot with the Astilla, or even fish, with the toxin in my hand. It was quite.... well, annoying. xD It is by design that you cannot hold anything with Dex Pixia activated. Regardless of your mission or what you are holding, when transforming she will always drop anything she carries.

31 minutes ago, Inkogni said:

thanks for the fixes
About the event, unless theres something further down its one of the most boring events you have had in the longest times. Not even getting crashes/bugs in. All i do when i get in there >> Zone in > run for about a kilometer(or fly) > kill 1-5 dudes and get the toxin > run/fly another 1-1.5 kilometers to defend the thing > run about 600 meters to find some drone to carry this toxin bottle i just carried 600 meters... > make the drone carry the toxin for 700-900 meters because my arms were getting tired..
thats ALLOT of running for a combined total of 5min combat at best. forgot to mention, if your carrying the vial you cant fly ( MORE RUNNING )

few told you could carry the vial while in AW mode. it never gave me the option to pick the damn thing up from ground and i tried. so i couldn't carry it

You gotta pick it up first, then you summon the archwing. Or else it won't work

The event seems as though its location selector might be a tad bugged (or perhaps just poorly implemented).  I get that only a few caves can host the toxin, so running a long way to those is fine for the most part, I guess.  But the armored vault that it chooses is sometimes on the other side of the Plains (I've gotten a 2km distance more times than I'm happy with) when there are perfectly functional armored vaults much closer to the toxin.  And then, there's the drones, which are chosen based on proximity to the vault.  Which is sometimes fine, but since they all have the same destination, sometimes the destination is more than 1km (which is a boring slog), and sometimes it's less than 300m (which is so fast that it offers no challenge at all).  I'd say that looking into making certain armored vaults (especially the one in the coastal camp to the far right of the entrance) ineligible to be chosen for the second stage could do a lot to help this issue, as they're just so far from the boil that they only serve to make the event boring, which I'm sure isn't the goal.

33 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.3

Changes:

• Konzu now explains that rewards are at Nakak for the Operation.

When this happens, you will see a filepath instead of captions under the konzu's video feed. Unfortunately I did not screenshot this.

il y a 34 minutes, Inkogni a dit :

thanks for the fixes
About the event, unless theres something further down its one of the most boring events you have had in the longest times. Not even getting crashes/bugs in. All i do when i get in there >> Zone in > run for about a kilometer(or fly) > kill 1-5 dudes and get the toxin > run/fly another 1-1.5 kilometers to defend the thing > run about 600 meters to find some drone to carry this toxin bottle i just carried 600 meters... > make the drone carry the toxin for 700-900 meters because my arms were getting tired..
thats ALLOT of running for a combined total of 5min combat at best. forgot to mention, if your carrying the vial you cant fly ( MORE RUNNING )

few told you could carry the vial while in AW mode. it never gave me the option to pick the damn thing up from ground and i tried. so i couldn't carry it

and do not even get XP for handling archwing all night or all day. LAME archwings

37 minutes ago, Inkogni said:

thanks for the fixes

If you are carrying the vial when you enter archwing mode you do not drop it.

Edit: or... *I* do not drop it. (For all I know some kid is trolling you and has installed a mod on your game which makes you drop the vial...)

38 minutes ago, Inkogni said:

thanks for the fixes

I have used archwing while carrying the cannister. I have done it every single run i have did.

Just now, Duckhard said:

and do not even get XP for handling archwing all night or all day. LAME archwings

I agree! Quite frankly i find it redundant that we don't get any XP for the archwings when we use them on the plains. If you take a warframe, you can level it by simply firing any weapons non-stop. Why cant archwings have the same mechanism? 

Just now, cutemimi said:

I agree! Quite frankly i find it redundant that we don't get any XP for the archwings when we use them on the plains. If you take a warframe, you can level it by simply firing any weapons non-stop. Why cant archwings have the same mechanism? 

I have been leveling my elytron solely on the plains since I got the launcher gear item. My elytron is rank 20 now.

38 minutes ago, ROGUE-Pamu_Love said:

my arca plasmor doing 0 damage to infested eximus plz fix.. and 4 stage bounty seems to be missing uncommon and rare drop tables.. it only rewards common items at all stages of the 4th stage one

Almost all infested eximus have 100% resist to radiation dmg.

Despite fact, how stupid this is, 0 dmg from plasmor is normal.

Archived