Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.3

[DE]Rebecca

6 hours ago, Inkogni said:

thanks for the fixes
About the event, unless theres something further down its one of the most boring events you have had in the longest times. Not even getting crashes/bugs in. All i do when i get in there >> Zone in > run for about a kilometer(or fly) > kill 1-5 dudes and get the toxin > run/fly another 1-1.5 kilometers to defend the thing > run about 600 meters to find some drone to carry this toxin bottle i just carried 600 meters... > make the drone carry the toxin for 700-900 meters because my arms were getting tired..
thats ALLOT of running for a combined total of 5min combat at best. forgot to mention, if your carrying the vial you cant fly ( MORE RUNNING )

few told you could carry the vial while in AW mode. it never gave me the option to pick the damn thing up from ground and i tried. so i couldn't carry it

I'll agree that a lot of the distance is horrible, but that ain't even the worst. Last night I was having to go to 1.3km to get to the Grineer base's surface entrance, and it's the one near the lesser coastline [far right when leaving Cetus doors]. And that's a good 450m or so each way from the door to the toxin machine. From there, it had me go nearly 2 kilometers on the surface to the Grineer coastal base in the opposite corner of the map. 550m~ to get to the drone and the last stretch of about 850-900m. This is absolutely ridiculous distances, and the only reason I tolerated it is because I could use AW to transport the thing--as I was soloing these runs.

You can carry it directly into the AW mode. And the one time I wasn't already carrying it, ya have it hump the ground a little around it while in the AW for the prompt to show up--but I can absolutely assure you that it is possible to carry it in AW.

My recommendations for this event would be to ensure that whatever Grineer underground base it sends us to needs to be paired off with the closest feasible Grineer surface outpost for its mixer, and the drone needs to have a location preferably somewhere between the surface base and the giant infested surface tumor. These massive cross-map treks are mind-boggling and time consuming for the minor rewards gained from the event.

well, the Companion pathing bug would be a nice fix eventually, but what i wanna know is if the lenses that are on the reward table, from previous hotfix, are lowered drastically, was it lowered for -ALL- Lenses, including the Eidolon Lens Blueprint? if so, then i have a problem with this, as i cannot just go buy lenses like everyone else seems to (or farm Sortie missions, another thing i can't do.) if so, can you bring back up the Lens rates, because i need them (more particularly i need more Madurai lenses.)

Thank you for the fix. Some of that was frustrating.  Speaking of.. so many people are going across the map in about .03 seconds at cetus while my frame jogs along for 5 minutes. Yes there is the Archwing crafting that takes forever.  I will get there eventually?  But even if somebody drops an Archwing for me they are still super fast and it doesn't explain the super instant sprint they are doing to mission check points.  Can somebody please write a guide for cetus ground tricks?  No it isn't on wiki or google.  Before you go OMG a NOOB!  I have been out of game for 2 years thanks for the support in advance.

11 minutes ago, Issac_Ross said:

Thank you for the fix. Some of that was frustrating.  Speaking of.. so many people are going across the map in about .03 seconds at cetus while my frame jogs along for 5 minutes. Yes there is the Archwing crafting that takes forever.  I will get there eventually?  But even if somebody drops an Archwing for me they are still super fast and it doesn't explain the super instant sprint they are doing to mission check points.  Can somebody please write a guide for cetus ground tricks?  No it isn't on wiki or google.  Before you go OMG a NOOB!  I have been out of game for 2 years thanks for the support in advance.

Probably people using Itzal and spamming its Blink/warp drive, combined with a bit of latency.

We really need some changes to the event. I've played most of the events over the past few years and this one imho, is the dullest one we've had. One mission repeatedly endlessly, in which most of the time spent in it is traveling from one waymark to the next. It's practically a walking (bullet jumping/archwing afterburnering) simulator.

Archived