Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mk-1 Warframes

Azullion1

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Cephalon Envy said:

explain what you mean by better and by how nobody will use

Mk.1 frames would just be thrown out the window as you get them to rank 30, and would give people a bad taste for a frame and it's other variants. The frames would have slashed stats that make them practically unusable. This is especially worse with frames like Loki and Mag which already start out with lower health and shields. The abilities would be a joke because abilities would most likely offer less damage, range, or a poor energy max.

The better frames I'm referring to are the new frames like Harrows and Gara, and the primed frames like Oberon and Hydroid. The newer frames bring more variety to the table, and more unique abilities that people can use and perfect. The primed frames bring the already established frames that people like and pimp them out with cooler skins and improved stats.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)KelperTheTurkey said:

Mk.1 frames would just be thrown out the window as you get them to rank 30, and would give people a bad taste for a frame and it's other variants. The frames would have slashed stats that make them practically unusable. This is especially worse with frames like Loki and Mag which already start out with lower health and shields. The abilities would be a joke because abilities would most likely offer less damage, range, or a poor energy max.

The better frames I'm referring to are the new frames like Harrows and Gara, and the primed frames like Oberon and Hydroid. The newer frames bring more variety to the table, and more unique abilities that people can use and perfect. The primed frames bring the already established frames that people like and pimp them out with cooler skins and improved stats.

better is suggestive cause in the way i play i create specific roles for each frame as in limbo for kuva and loki for spy and rescue and i absolutely love using titania for capture which are all really squishy frame that by your standards are frame to be tossed away. These are frame made to be played a specific way rather.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Cephalon Envy said:

i create specific roles for each frame as in limbo for kuva and loki for spy and rescue and i absolutely love using titania for capture

I'm glad you like those frames, I like them too. I'm just stating that having frames that are worse than their vanilla variants would be a waste of time. Time that can be used to rework and prime the frames we have, and developing new ones. 

I can see the merit to such an idea.  I wouldn't mind having them as part of a quest line that shows the development of the Warframes by the Orokin, where at the end you get to keep just one MK-1 'frame.

Be rather interesting tbh.  I can see the MK-1's having like, 1 or 2 abilities that are unreliable.

EDIT: The quest could even have you pilot several MK-1's and be an open ended thing, no time limit on completion, no reminders to play it, no farming requirements.  Just jumping in like the Simulacrum, trying on MK-1's, learning lore behind the creation of each one, and then picking the one you fancy the most.

Edited by MagPrime

This post has been fun! I am enjoying all of the different input, and diverse opinions of the people on this post! I would classify this as true community unity. Diverse unity... lol That sounds weird. Anyway, Thanks for all the input, opinions, feedback, and engagement! You guys rock! GG