Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Console] Operation Plague Star: FAQ

aidan890

5 minutes ago, ZiG.y said:

Suggestion: put Eidolon lens BP in operation wares list. It would give players more options for earning the lens.

considering atm drop tables seem not broken but "Skewed"  (faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar too much common and hardly any uncommon and no rares.) i dont see the point untill they rebalance it.

1 minute ago, CaelThunderwing said:

considering atm drop tables seem not broken but "Skewed"  (faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar too much common and hardly any uncommon and no rares.) i dont see the point untill they rebalance it.

I was thinking wares list (operation offerings - purchase with standing) not the plague star bounty reward table. But I wouldn't mind it being in the bounty reward table too if like you said the drops weren't so skewed toward common rewards.

1 minute ago, ZiG.y said:

I was thinking wares list (operation offerings - purchase with standing) not the plague star bounty reward table. But I wouldn't mind it being in the bounty reward table too if like you said the drops weren't so skewed toward common rewards.

if they added to rewards in the event in that manner, it'd haveto offset bounty rarity. and would be quite expensive. (cause why run the bounty for it when you can grind and get em from nakak easier) but i think the "Transform any eidolon Lens into XX eidolon Lens" BPs, have no damn use , seems more work for the stupid low drop chance from incursions and has almost 0 point.

2 hours ago, [DE]Aidan said:

snip

Hemocyte Cystolith doesn't seem to be doubled with a resource booster yet it can be doubled using nekros (don't change this), is the resource booster not working intentional?  It seems a little poor if that is the case seeing as we may have paid plat for the booster.

We have been thinking about how to best implement competitive clan events and, as always, constructive feedback is welcome here for future releases! 

Here's a radical idea... don't remove the leaderboard

I feel like there's no leaderboard because they knew no one was actually going to farm this disappointing event for long.

20 minutes ago, Huthalion said:

Will the Clan Trophy Statues remain available to build after the event ends and will be limited by the Hemocyte Cystolith or will they be gone after the event?

You will be able to build the trophies after the event ends, so long as you have enough Hemocyte stockpiled.

2 minutes ago, [DE]Aidan said:

You will be able to build the trophies after the event ends, so long as you have enough Hemocyte stockpiled.

Thanks for the clarification! Can you specify how many Hemocyte Cystoliths are required for each trophy? In past clan events, a table would be provided to list the threadholds for each tier/clan reward. Thanks. :satisfied:

17 hours ago, WolfTitan said:

Thanks for the clarification! Can you specify how many Hemocyte Cystoliths are required for each trophy? In past clan events, a table would be provided to list the threadholds for each tier/clan reward. Thanks. :satisfied:

Please visit your Dojo for more details, use the menu to select "Place Decorations" for a full list of required ingredients. The amount of Hemocyte ranges from 10 to 100 per Trophy for a Ghost Clan.

28 minutes ago, [DE]Aidan said:

So that means people with a bunch of hemocyte cystolith could join other clans and complete their trophy? :thinking: 

3 hours ago, Morgawse said:

I'm not a fan of the clan tie in. I'm in a larger clan that is fairly inactive or mostly new players so the crafting cost is fairly high and lands mostly on my and few others shoulders. I guess I need to quit and go somewhere else so I can fully participate in future events? Maybe we should start kicking people.

...Not well thought out.

This crushed me in previous events.. a Mountain Clan from a popular forum with maybe 20 active people at any given time. After having to earn a ridiculous amount of Defection points and Animo beacons I was done. I've been in a Forever Alone clan since, if you plan out construction well and have the resources you can max out research(except Hema, of course) within the first weeks. Of course, now I never group..

4 hours ago, [DE]Aidan said:

We should have more info coming out about the reward tables. Stay tuned Tenno!

Is this in regards to the Bounty rotation rewards (Naramon Focus Lens / Gladiator Finesse) or in regards to the event-specific rewards offered by Nakak or dropped by the Hemocyte? (I'll stay tuned - just hoping to hear more about what's going on with the Bounty reward rotations)

2 minutes ago, TGDM said:

Is this in regards to the Bounty rotation rewards (Naramon Focus Lens / Gladiator Finesse) or in regards to the event-specific rewards offered by Nakak or dropped by the Hemocyte? (I'll stay tuned - just hoping to hear more about what's going on with the Bounty reward rotations)

This is in reference to the rewards in the bounty table that drop after each stage of the event. 

4 hours ago, Ceryk said:

This is a PvE Co-Op oriented game. Stop adding competitive elements, this isn't Overwatch.

I don't mind a leaderboard as some kind of basic incentive to see who can get the highest, but competitive elements should be for bragging rights and maybe for cosmetics.

1 hour ago, [DE]Aidan said:

Some of the past event's gold trophies have been worth clan affinity for first build. Currently, none of the trophies for this event are worth any. Is this intentional?

Archived