Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Console] Operation Plague Star: FAQ

aidan890

1 hour ago, Vomitous said:

This crushed me in previous events.. a Mountain Clan from a popular forum with maybe 20 active people at any given time. After having to earn a ridiculous amount of Defection points and Animo beacons I was done. I've been in a Forever Alone clan since, if you plan out construction well and have the resources you can max out research(except Hema, of course) within the first weeks. Of course, now I never group..

Ya me and a friend just (few days ago) left our little ghost clan that was mostly researched to try and find a clan with more people. The clan we joined seems ok, but we are new to Warframe (playing about 4 months) we wanted better groups to try raiding or sorties with. This is our first event and we had no idea the repercussions we'd face for leaving our clan. It's just a unfair approach. For non-timed things (new weapons) I'm fine with the resources for research being scaled I guess, hema is stupid, but for timed events it's brutal and unfair. Really it is a bad design and reusing bad design because it's current status quo doesn't make it good.

10 hours ago, Ceryk said:

This is a PvE Co-Op oriented game. Stop adding competitive elements, this isn't Overwatch.

I think there are a LOT of people who would appreciate bringing back stuff like solar rails etc.

I run a ghost clan and if there were more features involving clans I might feel more willing to put time into my clan instead of just using it as my personal research segment. Literally the only reasons I care about my clan right now are the research and the fact that I have one other active member that is a brand new player and youtuber.

Otherwise I usually forget that clans are even a thing in warframe, they're so superflous to the experience.

Maybe competition ISNT a good idea but it's better than nothing.

I was wondering if there is even a use for Pherliac pods anymore, they should be indestructable, and work as Monkeys like in Black Ops zombies, literally if that happens I don't even need to worry about the hundreds of infested shaking my aim off those blasted 3 headed-dildos.

Could you guys fix lephantis a bit? I just did a bounty and lephantis kept on being stuck in the boil and when I defeated lephantis the hunter mod would fall into the boil and I couldn't get it (unless he doesn't drop one everytime, idk), and I had to abort the mission because the last head I had to kill was stuck not doing any attacks at all plus being stuck in the meteor boil. It's very frustrating and I hope some parts of this get fixed, thank you for your consideration.

I must admit, I thought the event was going to be incredibly painful after running it a dozen times the first day. Then I finished the Infested Catalyst. What the heck, the fight at the end went from one of the most boring parts of the event to one of the funnest parts of any mission on the plains! Additionally, me and my friends found that its the highest credit mission we have found beating Akkad by a mile while also getting the good rewards from the event itself.

Thanks for the event, only notable complaint, (Not little ones like the four stages are too far from eachother sometimes) Is that out of all the runs me and my friends have done, easily over 30, None of us have gotten Gladiator Finesse, this seems odd and I was kinda looking forward to getting it while doing the event. Other than that I'm so stocked on Meso H1 Relics and Naramon lenses that I'm set for life with Void Traces and after the next Focus rework I'm golden.

On 11/17/2017 at 1:22 AM, [DE]Aidan said:

“Why is there no Leaderboard for this event?”

We focused on adding the Operation Supply Syndicate to this event instead of the competitive aspects. We have been thinking about how to best implement competitive clan events and, as always, constructive feedback is welcome here for future releases! 

I think the best 'competitive' method is an event that does not lock out rewards from players whom join after the event date, and not restricted access.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived