Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Making sigils a bit easier to assign

ltsSpirit

I'm not entirely sure if this is even in the right section but I find it very frustrating when i'm trying to work on a new syndicate and I have to add a new sigil to each Warframe individually it would be nice if I could add a sigil to all Warframes or have it so you can select a sigil then select which Warframes to put it on in one menu.

small box under each syndicate in your syndicate console in your ship which you could simply click and all your standing would go towards chosen syndicate would be nice ... those % numbers would be affected by your current standing in that syndicate (stronger sigils come with higher standing anyway ..)

it would be nice if cosmetic items didnt affect the gameplay in general (looking at you arcanes) ... I want my standing to go for meridian but they got super ugly sigils, so I have to ruin my endgame fashionframe, thanks nope

13 hours ago, meristu said:

small box under each syndicate in your syndicate console in your ship which you could simply click and all your standing would go towards chosen syndicate would be nice ... those % numbers would be affected by your current standing in that syndicate (stronger sigils come with higher standing anyway ..)

it would be nice if cosmetic items didnt affect the gameplay in general (looking at you arcanes) ... I want my standing to go for meridian but they got super ugly sigils, so I have to ruin my endgame fashionframe, thanks nope

Basically this. A lot of the time I get a new frame and just forget to put the sigil on them, so I do a bunch of missions getting no standing.

It's also heinously unintuitive for newer players, since it's a mechanical, critical aspect of Syndicates that's tucked away in APPEARANCE.

Just give us a checkbox or something letting us choose what syndicate we want to be working for at any given time.

• 3 weeks later...

i think another thing that can be done to help is having some indicator of which sigil belongs with what sydicate, all syndicate sigils have a making showing that theyre syndicate sigils, but not which syndicate its for, they all have the tilted banner on them, but instead of the syndicate symbol, they all have some random snowflake design

some are pretty obvious to which syndicate they belong, some are not, but i think them being obvious may be in part due to using that syndicate more often, but if u try to switch syndicates, some times u have to guess which sigil goes with the syndicate you're wanting to get points in

2 hours ago, (PS4)InvictusAsmodeus said:

i think another thing that can be done to help is having some indicator of which sigil belongs with what sydicate, all syndicate sigils have a making showing that theyre syndicate sigils, but not which syndicate its for, they all have the tilted banner on them, but instead of the syndicate symbol, they all have some random snowflake design

some are pretty obvious to which syndicate they belong, some are not, but i think them being obvious may be in part due to using that syndicate more often, but if u try to switch syndicates, some times u have to guess which sigil goes with the syndicate you're wanting to get points in

I'd also be nice to be able to 'Sort by syndicate' or 'sort by bonus' so you could just have all your highest bonus sigils at the top rather than having to scroll through them all.