Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Penumbra Sun is recruiting new players and others who are tired of playing alone!

ADRAKATA9

I'm interested in joining. My active time varies, but I'm usually on daily depending on my over time for work and what my 2 month old allows. I'm MR 11, almost 12, my in game name is Nerrid. Currently im in a 2 man clan my friend made, but he has quit the game so I am in need of a group to play with.

I would like to join the clan if it's chill and active. My current clan is inactive and they upped the size so I'm having trouble getting the materials for anything on my own. Active almost daily and would like to squad up with some chill folks to finish the star chart and farm and whatnot. MR 6 or 7 can't remember off the top of my head, I'll check when I get home. Plz halp. In game name is bleakSqueakerman.

Edited by bleakSqueakerman

Hey! I'm quite a new player, I have only like 30 hours of gameplay, but I really like the game, and I want to learn more about it. My english is a bit broken, but i'm trying my best :3 If you can help me learning about the game, I'd like to join you.

22 hours ago, NotMehh said:

Hey! I'm quite a new player, I have only like 30 hours of gameplay, but I really like the game, and I want to learn more about it. My english is a bit broken, but i'm trying my best :3 If you can help me learning about the game, I'd like to join you.

Join our discord and id be happy to guide you :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. You sound too nice to be true but i'll try. MR5 after 3 days and 30+ hours (i also played when Warframe just launched but not for long). Playing every day for many hours so I would like to contribute and grow up in levels. IGN: Kitigai

also, is discord necessary to join?