Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.4

[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.4

Operation: Plague Star Changes:
The Standing required to rank up the Operational Supply Syndicate is currently much higher than we initially intended. We will be decreasing the Standing requirements to their intended values and also updating the Sacrifice requirements. New Standing requirements:

• Rank 1 = 1000 Standing 
  • Rank 2 = 3000 Standing  
  • Rank 3 = 6000 Standing

*Players who have already attained sufficient Standing for the corrected values will be automatically ranked up and the excess Standing will be refunded. 

We are also running a script to refund the component portion of Operational Supply Sacrifices  and updating the Sacrifice requirements (Note: Credit costs will not be refunded). If you are automatically ranked up due to the Standing changes, you will not have to pay these new Sacrifice requirements: 

• The 2x Neurodes Sacrifice to Collaborator has been replaced with 10x Grokdrul.
  • The Forma Sacrifice to Defender has been replaced with 10x Iradite.
  • The Mutagen Sample Sacrifice to Champion has been replaced with 10x Nistlebrush.

Full info here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/880425-psa-operational-supply-standing-sacrifice-changes/

Changes:

• Adjusted the weapon trail FX on the Plague Keewar.
  • Reduced the Magus Husk from 7100 to 710 Cryotic per item.
  • Reduced the Magus Elevate from 2300 to 230 Oxium per craft.

*We are running a script to refund the above differences to as many people as possible, but we only have 30 days of history (Since October 17). Apologies to those missed but we're confident we'll get as many people as possible. This script digs back through time quite a bit, and we expect it to run over night and for refunds to be given tomorrow (November 17).

EDIT: November 17: The Script is complete!

Operation: Plague Star Fixes:

• Fixes towards the Plague Star Bounty failing on Stage 2.
  • Fixes towards the hijacked Drone getting stuck while navigating to the boil. 
  • Fixed Infested drop pods spawning far away or on top of the boil.
  • Fixed the Infested Catalyst not being Chat linkable for those that own it. 

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash when attempting to return to Cetus from the Plains. 
  • Fixed launching yourself at a weird angle when attempting to aim dodge backflip with sprint/roll key combination while using a scoped weapon.
  • Fixed not being able to hear the ambient Corpus Ship announcer.
  • Fixed the Defection unique Charger not being listed properly in the Codex. 
  • Fixed a level hole in a some of the Plain Caves.
  • Fixed flickering water in some of the Plain Caves.
  • Fixed some of Konzu’s transmission text being a filepath. 

Hunter Mods are a nice addition for pets, but they still cannot compete to sentinels in terms of AI, Survivability (unless you equip Inaros or other high eHP frames), and RNG based buffs. Can Universal Vacuum be actually universal and consistant? 3 meters is so little, especially given the pickup range from the player is about 1 meter.

thanks for the refunded standing
but i till feel somewhat empty when looking at the rewards for this event. hunter mod set is ok to have and nice to own if you use pets allot but they still fall behind ALLOT compared to sentinels in nearly everything (  --Q--Voltage mentioned above )

3 meter vacuum is a bit too little ESPECIALLY on POE where we got battlefields that are as wide as some entire maps  in regular missions.

Thanks!

The Infested Catalyst is linkable, however the Hunter set mods aren't. Consider maybe making them too, since the other sets are also linkable?

Another thing, I didn't like the fact that I couldn't get a free reward from the rank-up since I was forced to, so maybe, next time when this type of event happens (the standing mechanic, not the bounty itself LOL) and you want to change the standing cap, consider giving the players a chance of choosing the free reward when they are forced ranked-up. :V

*Players who have already attained sufficient Standing for the corrected values will be automatically ranked up and the excess Standing will be refunded.

I have 0 standing after the hotfix...

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Reduced the Magus Husk from 7100 to 710 Cryotic per item.

O.o I spent 142'000 Cryotic on this. I do hope I'm going to get it back.

So, how do we choose our free item for ranking up, if you're forcing the rank-up with this update?

Also, when will you fix Gara being unable to cast her 2 on certain defense targets? Phase 2 terminal cannot be buffed anymore, neither can the terminal opening the storage room, you need to protect in regular bounties.

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hey, nice, thanks!!

Yay, something for people to NOT complain about... :D

Archived